Reviews for The Dark Woods and the Moon
BrownEyedBeauty chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Simply amazing. I loved it, it was excellent. Wonderful writing!
Lyra Waterflame chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Lovely ficcy!
Blazequeen chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
I have read the story a couple of times and I love it. Great writing!
Natajaaay chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
i remember reading something of yours, i can't remember what,and so i thought i'd read somethibng else! very good, werewolves fascinate me, all mythical creatures do, some would call me a freak but oh well...

very good, loved every second of it!
deafblackness chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
It was pretty good, but I think you should change the rating to M because it has content that isn't that suitable for the young people...:D
atreyu love chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
lovely short story. really :]
Dust Cloud chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Aw, that's really cute! xD Nice work. The only concern I had about it was that the characters were in human form (because wolves don't have breasts or white-blonde hair) yet they called themselves wolves. I was wondering if that was just the name for their cult?

TST
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
aw well at least he admit his feel so that they can be together now..aw...not my topical type of story just as long its has a happy ending that is alright with me...well just going to head out then..bye..bye...:D...
Marylyn-Mercy chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Simply amazing. Wonderful writing as usual. :)

GREAT work

- MM
Tripoli sunshine chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
You did an excellent job writing this! I'm actually sad that it's so short, though. It's hard to find a good werewolf story, but you definitely seem to have a natural knack for it. You should write longer, more in-depth stories about werewolves, I know I for one would definitely read it!

Awesome story :)
Okazaki chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Wow...that was hot _

I love your stories. Update more!
sofiya05 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
heya

ooh i liked this short story, it was really well written and i love the whole idea of a chase and the claiming of a mate, dominance and that kinda thing.

Can't wait till your next piece of writing!

Sofi