Reviews for Great Things Come In Packages, Even Boyfriends
slee5133 chapter 20 . 10/22/2008
awesome story. loved it. great job!
sweets555 chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
lucas isnt real...nick is...cant she just send him back?
K i m m e h chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Say, I've started reading this and I keep wondering if you based this idea from a manga called Absolute Boyfriend? It's so alike! Anyway, great story ; Imma go finish reading ti now ;D
Distinct Happiness chapter 20 . 10/14/2008
hahas, now that i've finished the sotry, i like it, but when at first i was thinking what the hell? hahas. (; but then it really ended good. (: keep on working.

April

[ LOVE ・・ME ] (。_。)
franniefairy chapter 18 . 10/11/2008
From what i've read, this story is amazing.

I think it's got a good plot.

pandaS2 chapter 4 . 10/8/2008
yeah i have to go agree with darkness prevails it sounds a lot like absolute boyfriend...but you did a good job on writing it!
MHolloway chapter 20 . 10/7/2008
I absolutely LOVED this story. I had first found it on Quizilla and was sad when I saw that it wasn't on there anymore, but then I found it on here! I really, really loved the story line and the fact that she ordered a boyfriend off the internet. It's truly unique and fabulous. So I was wonder if you'd allow me to put it on my website that has different links to stories and whatnot. The link is: /givelove-thentakeitaway/ . If you don't want me to put it on there, I can take it off. ] Thank you so much.
DanBan.E chapter 20 . 10/6/2008
I have to say, I have fallen in love with this story. I thought it was amazing, inspirational, and unconventional. I thought you balanced everything out perfectly. It had just the right amount of humor, and the best amount of seriousness. It was also deep, but not sadly deep. I thought the way you put her thoughts into words was great. I was so blown away by your story, and it was honestly a great idea. I have to be honest, I was reading this in class and when I got to the part where Nick was explaining everything and said Lucas was downstairs in the lobby, I started crying. I think that this was one of the best short stories I have ever read.

Btw, you said you were writing camp story? Well, I am to, and I would love it if you read and reviewed it.

Love, Dani
zagato chapter 20 . 10/4/2008
Thank you for this wonderful story. The final chapter is great. Please write more.
Aki Shizuka chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
lol he has a fanclub already and its first day. how interesting
Aki Shizuka chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
Sounds to much like Absolute Boyfriend.
MsQueenOfTheWorld chapter 20 . 10/4/2008
Cute ending. Surprisingly, I actually liked it. Excellent job. I'm proud of you! :]
quazety chapter 19 . 9/4/2008
Wow!

I really love this story D

Where's Lucas! is he ever coming back...

Have a cookie for your awesome story!
HauntedHeart chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Wow, I read it all today at work and I must say I am fascinated. Your story is creative, entertaining, and full of the emotional rollercoaster of a female teen. I look forward to reading more when you get a chance to post it.

You have some parts where you do brilliant imagery and description and then there are other parts where I feel like a lot of description is left out.
Amour et passion chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
hey this is good! but it's based on absolute boyfriend isn't it? thats one of my favorite mangas!
156 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »