Reviews for Great Things Come In Packages, Even Boyfriends
kiwi-pi chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
so, i read a couple of your chapters, and it really lines up exactly to zettai kareshi ( absolute boyfriend ), the manga? i think you should change more things since this is kinda... illegal to do. unless you say from the start that its a RETELLING or something; it's just not right.
Twilight Starr chapter 17 . 7/2/2008
Too bad she didn't get any information. I wouldn't have gone out with Nathan if he made fun of me like the way he did to her after he rejected her the first time. Nice work. Keep writing!

Twilight Starr chapter 16 . 7/2/2008
Ah, an interesting development. It's kind of sad to see Lucas gone. It's not like he has to be her boyfriend if he makes a return. Nice work.

Twilight Starr chapter 15 . 7/2/2008
I'm betting Nick's leaving had something to do with his uncle. ;) Nice work.

Twilight Starr chapter 14 . 7/2/2008
Interesting addition. Nice work.

Twilight Starr chapter 13 . 7/2/2008
We finally get a lot of answers and he has to leave. That just isn't fair. Nice work.

Twilight Starr chapter 12 . 7/2/2008
I'm wondering if Nathan and/or Giselle had something to do with the fire. You make things very interesting in a good way. Nice work.

Twilight Starr chapter 11 . 7/2/2008
"You look like you lost your favourite thing in the world." That's irony for you. Oh, dear. I wonder what she'll do about the parents. Nice work.

Twilight Starr chapter 10 . 7/2/2008
Well, this chapter kind of answered some questions, but it kind of didn't. Nice work on keeping the mystery going.

Twilight Starr chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
That's mysterious. Why would he owe Nathan ten grand? Now I'm really interested.

Twilight Starr chapter 8 . 7/2/2008
I wonder what Nathan's going to be like now. It doesn't look like Lucas is too happy with the kiss. Ah, the drama. :)

Twilight Starr chapter 7 . 7/2/2008
I like the possibilities of Lucas's identity. Nice work with the kiss from Nick.

Twilight Starr chapter 6 . 7/2/2008
It will be sad when she lets him go. Maybe she won't have to. Nice work.

Twilight Starr chapter 5 . 7/2/2008
A fanclub? Now that is hilarious. Great job!

Twilight Starr chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
I wonder what Nick's reaction will be when he finds out. I can see him liking her romantically. Nice work.

156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »