Reviews for Track Season
Rimca Sonali chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
I want to know what happens next! Please update! I love running and want to see what all happens during the track season!
megz87 chapter 6 . 4/28/2007
I really like this new version...much more detailed. Update soon!
piper chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
heyy darlin'.

i'm glad you decided to re-write this. it's ten times better now. however, i've got some helpful (at least i hope) suggestions.

first. so i know we both read and love all of sarah dessen's stuff. it's predictable, really nice reading. but as i read thorugh your story i felt like i was reading things taken exactly from some of her books. well the name macy for instance (but no worries, it's just a name. ]) i can totally see your own voice emerging but throw it in there more often.

second. typos. you know. i'm not going to bother you with that because every good story always has typos.

lastly...just a simple agreeing with the person above me. the first chapter of dave i thought it was still macy so i was like..what? she's a lesbian now? and then i realized it was dave.

anyways i love it and it's terrific. keep updating. i need my fix. ]
Sunshine Knight chapter 5 . 12/20/2006
hmm... this story seems familiar but loved it anyway! update soon

Chrys
midnightunicorn12 chapter 3 . 12/19/2006
its so sad so far, u r gonna write more though, right?
somebody chapter 4 . 12/18/2006
Hey, wonderful descriptive writing you got there. A few typos, by the way. One thing that could be improved is the transition to introducing Jill. And I don't know if it was just me, but I wasn't really certain of the narrator's gender, not for SURE anyway, until his mom said 'Davey, the phone!' so yeah, maybe add some "masculine-hinting" details to help the readers out. Keep writing!

xx. Somebody