Reviews for Faith Based Initiative
narcissistic chapter 8 . 8/12/2008
ah hallelijah! totally spelled wrong but there is a god! haha did u see what i just did...i used a wole bunch of godness. haha
DiamondKing chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
Awesome story. I relate with Ryan all too well.
Daydream Nation chapter 8 . 8/11/2008
That was so cute and sweet and awkward and lovely and omg! But then too much happy means it'll come crashing down, amiright? But that's okay. You write angst pretty well. ;P
lalalaelelel chapter 8 . 8/11/2008
didn't feel like signing in.

Does "Yay" just about sum it up for you?
annanonymous chapter 8 . 8/10/2008
Wow... I don't even know what to say. This story is amazing. It's very touching...

Then again, I've always had a soft spot for gay couples...

Anyway... keep it up!
Sundown chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
I just found this and I am both thrilled and annoyed that I did. Thrilled because it truly is one of the most engaging and interesting boy/boy stories that I have read on this site for a while and annoying because I have an assignment to do and am getting too sidetracked!

You know your characters well, and the story is believably detailed. Your writing seems to flow quite naturally and you have a good hand at dialogue. I also appreciate that you have not made the characters instantly fall in love with eachother like so many other stories I have read on here, like in chapter one they hate eachother and chapter two they're running off to vegas to profess their love. This moves a long at a great pace and focuses well on Ryan's internal conflicts, but not to the point where all he is doing is saying 'woe is me'.

“Oh, you know…just double-checking the files. Making sure everything was working properly.” Making sure I was working properly. - I really liked this line.

This is a great story, and I can't wait to read on...when I finish my assignment :)
AngryRex chapter 8 . 8/10/2008
ah! It LIVES. oh my god you just made my day like you wouldn't believe! And this chapter, wow..it was so akward and genuine. This story is going to make me sob in the future isn't it? Well either way I can't wait!
sea twisted chapter 8 . 8/10/2008
AH TAKE THE JOB AT THE ZOO
magalina chapter 8 . 8/10/2008
Aaw, theyre so sweet :) And Im happy they finally DID something XD Though I wonder for how long the fluffiness is going to last ( I hope it lasts long D: ) Im guessing a lot of stuff will get on their way now :o Such as fathers and other peoples and...stuffs. XD

Im really glad you updated and havent given this up! ;D
Inherent chapter 8 . 8/10/2008
You have no idea how excited I was when I saw an e-mail alert for this in my inbox. I am seriously in love with this story. Maybe it's because I went to a Christian school and I understand what they're going through and just how realistic these characters are. Anywho, please updated soon(ish).
Daydream Nation chapter 7 . 2/19/2008
That's really, really cute and amazingly sad. I love how well you deal with the issues, making it realistic and somewhat horrifying. They make an adorable couple, too.
decline chapter 7 . 2/5/2008
omg this is so awesome T_T
KnittingKneedle chapter 7 . 1/27/2008
Hi I'm with the review marathon...link on my profile!

First off, this is one of my very favorite stories on fictionpress-

I love the slow burning relationship between Chris and Ryan.

Dialogue is really your strong point, it’s so natural sounding and the way you phrase the speech seems like there is a whole other dimension of subtext to scenes.

The inner turmoil of angst is very realistic for Ryan, they seem a lot younger than twenty five somehow though.

Little tiny nit-pick…you missed the ‘y’ in yourself “You’re not making this easier for yourself, you know,” he said kindly…

I love the romantic element to this story, but I thought the chapter about evolution was wonderful about adding another dimension to the story, I hope both boys keep their faith but come up with a way to have their own interpretation of it.

Write more! Please! I really enjoyed this story
Mareas chapter 7 . 10/5/2007
I really like your story and I regularily check in for updates. Continue the good job. I want to see the boys breaking out of their mental prison
LaylaLivesLoosely chapter 7 . 9/17/2007
Very interesting...i hope to see more!
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »