Reviews for SwitchaSoul
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Its good and can you make a chapter 2
hawkcam1996 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
You should continue. You didn't even get to the swap.
M. R. Roland chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Hi! I liked this chapter very much but i noticed you haven't written anything since 2006. Care to update? I'm sure you are an even better writer now, now that you are older.

Hope you'll update soon... ;p
Valiant chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I like it! update soon please?
catching-falling-stars chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
oh my goodness! i absolutely LOVE the way you write! you're so talented. I hope you update soon!

:D
E.I.W chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
It's excellent

keep updating
annabelle andrews chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
this is an excellent start! Nice writing skills with no errors and lots of descriptive text.

nicely done from both POV!

please let us know what happens to both of them soon!
Caleb Jones chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
an excellent start!

excellent dialogue

excellent characterization!

I think both points of view might work best, especially as you started the story out that way.

I hope you do more soon!
phelps112 chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
pretty good so far. Can't wait to read more. One thing that's always puzzled me about body switching stories, how do they figure out how to pee? Guys and girls pee differently, if I remember correctly from my little brothers potty training days.
books4me chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Great so far.

Would like to read more. :)
Clarissa chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
JANE YOU BETTER CONTINUE WITH THE STORY! don't let someone's comment get you down!

the POV switching is clear enough for anyone who can read the words "_'s POV". I mean, it's not you switched their POV's abruptly or anything. you have an interesting plot too! with uh, interesting mishaps. :D

come on dude, update! (:
Flipper chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Love the story! i wonder what's gonna happen between Julie and Josh,please keep writing! although for the best intentions,badboy's comments is easily misconstrued by others as demoralizing, feedback should be carefully crafted.
Eccentric chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Great story ). Keep writing! I loved Shes The Man, it was an awesome movie! And you are very right, Channing Tatum is very hott. D

-Jackie
baddboy chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
That was bad. There are so many things wrong with this that I don't know where to begin. Why is this in the Romance category rather than Young Adult? Why would anyone feel the need to use a disclaimer for (overly abundant) pop culture references? If Josh wasn't gay, why would would he be so keen on watching Superman Returns? This isn't MySpace anymore! It might also help for you to know that capital letters are extremely distracting and irritating, and that if you're going to switch POV at all (or in the same chapter, since you do have a body swap story), you might as well use the third person! In other words, a BAD STORY.