Reviews for LostDreams f o r g o t t e nInnocence
Closeted chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
Woah this is cool! You should defenitely WRITE MORE!
Subbie chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
ohh, this is good... I offer to be your beta, and I have no idea when you last updated this... probably around christmas...PM me...
AspenWhite chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
That was good! I liked his thinking of ways to torture his dad! I enjoyed that muchily! .
Ladybugg13 chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
update?

please?

-Bugg
silverdragon4736 chapter 2 . 5/16/2007
I love your plot!

Sending a soon-to-be-gay-boy in an all boys school? Definitely not a good idea to straighten him out... BUT a very brilliant move if you want lots of loving and a spectacular story!

Keep it up!

silverdragon4736
1218 chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
lol, can't wait for the next chapter, update quickly please!
Cealex chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
I wanna know more about Tucker and his best friend! What happened with them? Was it just a.. 'it feels good so let's do it' sorta relationship or something? Shouldn't he miss his friend?
no.holding.back.the.crooked chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
Lovey lovey lovey! ahem, sorry sorry. Interesting, funny, and right down sweet. Love it~!
magalina chapter 2 . 3/17/2007
I love boarding schools stories. And I like Tucker, he reminds of someone. Anyway, hope you update soon! I want to know more about this roommate. :)
TUS chapter 2 . 3/13/2007
Ooh. Very cool.

Slow moving, but that works better than those weird fast moving fics...

-shrugs-

I'm excited.
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
I apologize, in advance, for any incoherent (all) things in this review.

OMGOMGOMGOMG! I've seen One Missed Call. That's insane that they have a sequel cause y'know. It's suppose to be TWO MISSED CALLS! TWO FUCKING MISED CALLS DAMNIT! I didn't like it that much. It reminded me of about 200 million other Japanese movies. But I just saw it because I'm a Takahashi Miike freak. I worship him. Love him so much. Goddamn him. Visitor Q is the strangest movie ever. Alright, moving on...

I just love this story. Really. You don't know how much. You really really don't. You think you know but you really don't just because you don't but you want to know why I do but I don't really know why because I know but I don't know just how fucking amazing it is, kay? Kay. But still. It's MEGA-LO hawt. I don't even know what that means. But I know that you NEED to update like now or tomorrow.

And what else? OH! Thanks for all the reviews. Just...mucho mucho thanks. You don't know how much I giggled with them. They were just hysterical, man, hysterical.
iNSANEmoments chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
I'm such a freak. I laughed at 'One Missed Call 2'. . Wow, so weird.

I adore Tucker though. He has this negative outlook on life and I absolutely adore characters like this! So, g'job on you.
1.4.5.6.7 chapter 2 . 3/11/2007
oh!

its getting interesting!

i like this story so far, its a cutie!

i'm sorry about the fight you got into with your friends and best friend, i hope it all works out for you.

that snowboarding sign is hilarious! i want to steal it and pin it onto the wall in my room!

please update soon!
Rice-Ball247 chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
damn this was starting to get good lol. does this mean that Tucker and Alex aren't together in this story? is he going with his roommate/some other random guy that comes along in the story? or his best friend? lol sounds like a plot :D cant wait bai!
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
if this is the start of something GOOD, well then...i guess Alex isn't gonna be doing much with that Mickey chick, aye? i like it so far, so please update soon