Reviews for Letting Go
lank chapter 18 . 2/22/2007
update update update!
debrown700 chapter 18 . 2/22/2007
Ok now you gotta update real quick. Finally Stephen started using his brain when it came to Olivia. He shouldn't have let Candace just walk off like that. Olivia wasn't going anywhere, she coulda waited. Stephen should have ran to talk to Candace and explained everything.

Now that's out of the way...I would have told Damon and Olivia hell no I ain't bailing you out...suffer bitches. LOL. Now can Stephen and Candace get back to the loving again, lol. And what happened to the time when they had sex in the shower...did Candace take a pregnancy test or not.
grumpirah chapter 18 . 2/21/2007
I may just be mean and vengeful but I would never bail someone out who did multiple wrongs to me. And in my opinion,Stephen should take Olivia to court and ring her dry on neglect and the questionable purchases he found in her home. Missed ya, update soon!
CHIIJOY chapter 18 . 2/21/2007
MORE! Hehe, I hate Olivia's threats since she's so evil with it. But Stephen's not even with Cadance so she can't really do anything. I wonder what they did a bit... anywho, please get the couple of century back together! I mean... update soon. :D
O.I.N.I.P chapter 18 . 2/21/2007
I swear I think old girl has something up her sleeve, Olivia's not going to let this go without a fight. Stephen and Candace are both better people than me cuz I would have let both of them sit in jail. Olivia is a horrible mother, it'll be great if Stephen gets to Hannah before she spends too much time around her mother and ends up like her. Now that he's come to his senses about this, maybe he'll do something about his situation with Candace. The more time he wastes, the more she's going to start thinking she doesn't love him and that their relationship was all a fluke. If it gets that far there's no telling if he'll be able to get her back. Oh and I hope Damon and Olivia were caught with cocaine or some kind of heavy duty drug, it'd serve them right.
O.I.N.I.P chapter 17 . 2/19/2007
That's not good, that's not good at all. Things were going so good and he just had to go and ruin it. Men really are simple creatures that make things harder than they have to be, ugh. I hope things get better for them, I really do. Even Hannah sees the mistake her dad's made in leaving Candace. I only hope he's able to get it together before things really go down hill.
O.I.N.I.P chapter 16 . 2/19/2007
I love this chapter but I hope Stephen doesn't kill anybody. He can't get Candace back if he's in prison. It's about time he went and talked to her; if they were horribly stubborn people this story would have never moved from this point, but at least it's moving in the right direction.

I haven't been reviewing much lately becuase I've been having some computer problems, but I'm back on track and I'll be reviewing the last couple of chapters that I missed.
CHIIJOY chapter 17 . 2/16/2007
Men, stupid irrational men. Goshers, Steven is way too hot for words but that last thing. He almost had her and then he had to speak! My my, and they say women talk too much. Fools. LOL, hahaha it's a wonderful story that makes me feel for the characters and their tough situations. Plus, Hannah is a doll. Please update soon. :D
Areya Branxton-Chase chapter 9 . 2/13/2007
Wow Dizzy. Wow. That was very well written. The whole piece is in fact but this was very well written. I'm enjoying this more and more I read it.
Areya Branxton-Chase chapter 5 . 2/13/2007
You know what, I like this and I'll tell you why. First of all, I'm all for a strong female lead. I love a strong woman. And she's not the typical, skinny, size three, legs up to her neck type of blonde that is like 50 pounds with a wet t shirt. Good work.

A. Toneya
happyfeet chapter 17 . 2/12/2007
aww man! i wish you would've baited him just a little more, i think it's hilarious when guys are jealous! poor poor stephen i'd say he's got A LOT of work cut out for him!

update soon!
rana chapter 17 . 2/12/2007
what a fckin SHMUCK. he needs to grow up and realize what's staring infront of him. GREAT UPDATE!
unpredicable17 chapter 17 . 2/12/2007
MEN ARE IDIOTS! They always jump to conclusions and assume the dumbest things about thier girls before actually asking what going on. DUMMIES! He should've went on with what they were doing told her and the crazy ex-wife and then asked about the guy. HE IS SO DUMB! please update soon*beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg beg*
debrown700 chapter 17 . 2/11/2007
Ah damn.
Follow The Pendulum chapter 16 . 2/11/2007
Um...why is there an e hehehehehehehoiwejfoiwjfoudg thingy in the first paragraph? Is it a sound effect, or a typo?
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »