Reviews for Mafias are Good at Keeping Secrets
An old fan chapter 2 . 8/5
Hello Stephy! I almost pissed myself when I saw a notification from your works. God I was going to jump up and down. I am so sorry to hear of your ordeal.
I hope life has been treating you beautifully! Also, I hope that you have reported this to the publishers and can print out the proof of not just the posting of your stories time lines, but also pics of when you typed out your work and make sure not to make corrections so that a new save date is listed on them.
Hopefully, the publishers of the FAKE "AUTHORS" can take away all payments made and give you back what belongs to you. You can also sue the fake "authors" for plagiarizing and profiting on stolen work. I know I would be raining down a whoop-ass sandwich on these crazy-no-good S.O.B.S.
Anyway, I just want to say, that if you decide to make money off your stories, I will be more than happy to be a TRUE copy from you. They were worth the time, the long nights staying awake when I should have been resting for school, and the sometimes even the eye-aches from staring at a bright computer screen all those years ago.

Please have a happy life, get back at those dead-beats, and may you be rich of health, love, and in YOUR wallet.
Love,
Topaz, your old fan.
ChocolateChipPancakes1 chapter 16 . 11/19/2016
I just realized that this is a reverse harem.
ChocolateChipPancakes1 chapter 15 . 11/19/2016
I think Emma's got a BAD case of Stockholm Syndrome. Haha, anyway I love your story and I just wanted to let you know. I've been reading it for a while, but haven't really commented at all. I thought I'd give my support though, through a comment. Great story you have here, I'll definitely be checking out some of your other stories after this one.
charlene171990 chapter 22 . 6/7/2016
Awwh! YAY!
Thanks for writing this. :)
charlene171990 chapter 21 . 6/7/2016
Well I soo never expected her parents to NOT be her parents.
That's, uh, interesting. Goes to show anything can happen and fate works in weird ways.
charlene171990 chapter 20 . 6/7/2016
FUCK IT WASN'T SETH!
You're clever...
FUCK, MASON! UGH! UGH! UGH!
charlene171990 chapter 19 . 6/7/2016
Crap crap crap!
That's not good!
charlene171990 chapter 18 . 6/7/2016
Great, so they're all caring and Seth's a piece of shit. Good to know. Ugg _
charlene171990 chapter 17 . 6/7/2016
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! GAH!
STUPID SETH!
charlene171990 chapter 15 . 6/7/2016
Cliff hanger!
charlene171990 chapter 8 . 6/7/2016
I like the way you ended the chapter saying by saying that he "picked up the cards that had been dealt to him and continued with the game."
I see what you did there and I love it. Good word play. :D
charlene171990 chapter 6 . 6/7/2016
DAMN YOU AND THE CLIFFHANGER!
charlene171990 chapter 3 . 6/7/2016
It's a pillow for God sakes. Andrew made it sound like she chucked a brick at his face. Lol
thejadem chapter 22 . 3/9/2016
so cheesy. I find it too be to cheesy in fact. It was too bad though. I liked the idea. I just felt like it was too predictable.
AW chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Ooh! Why did you have to do that! I personally cannot stand when authors begin their story in first person describing their characters. For instance, I read one the other day- "Hi, my name is Aila Green. I have medium length jet black hair and green eyes. I am 5"3 and am very skinny. I weigh 102 lbs. I am not anorexic, though I am very skinny. I have big curves, too." To be honest, you did the same thing- only you elaborated basically all of that. I do not understand why you added numbers. Why was there a need to add that she's 5"4 and 109 lbs? It literally has nothing to do with the story. It would be more tolerable if it weren't in first person and a characterless narrator describe her in the beginning. You also did this when she got kidnapped. If someone was getting kidnapped, one wouldn't notice the color of his eyes or how hot he is or if he's 6"2. Any reasonable person would run and not pay attention to all those details. A good writer can balance character development and the amount of discription the put in that story. You were too descriptive- to the point where it was not necessary. And almost none of your characters matured of developed. Your story definitely suffers because of this.

Also, your plot is amateur-ish. I am disappointed.
1,157 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »