Reviews for Left Behind
Wylloa chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
...okay, if i start ranting my self, just hang on and i'll snap out of it...

First of all, i admire you for being able to write this. to be able to tell someone something. to tell them anything. I cant and i havent and i'm not sure i want to.

Second, i want to say i understand, totally and completly. Except i did know, and i couldnt stop him. I wonder if i tried harder, i could have stopped him.I regret not telling him that i love him and even though its too late, i tell him i love him everynight before i sleep.

Oops...Sorry...

Anyways, i just want to say that i love your works and I appreciate all your reviews and i'm so, so sorry for your loss.

-Pieces
L. Sherman chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Hiya le Tick. It's Sissa here, with a pretty review:

First, it's very touching. Emotional and all, I can just feel it coming off the screen in waves. Very nicely done. So effortlessly, though I'm sure it took more effort than I can imagine.

Second, there weren't so many spelling errors as there were of grammar. Like "Then I angry at his family." You're missing the "got", which deflects from word flow and syntax. Also, there's pronoun disagreement in "I called the one... they picked up the phone... they talked to me" They is plural. One is singular.

Otherwise, that's all that's notworthy. I must say, though, it wasn't really so much a rant as a monologue, but I very much enjoyed reading the conclusion. Your last little paragraph wins big points! And... Iie. (_;;)

SissaLe Midget