Reviews for Heir of Sethion
K.S.T.M chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
How can anyone think sending both heirs to a situation where they are uncertain but hopeful that it is not war hungry a good idea? I hope you update soon!
xoxlizzie chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This is excellent so far! i simply NEED to read more, lol! So you have to update!
Lerene chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
I hope nothing serious happens to the five of them. I really like them all.

This is a great story. Very creative. Love the idea you come up with. I would love to read more. Please continue it.
Lerene chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
really, really like it so far.

Can't say much because I want to get on to the next to see what happens next.
Amerez chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
Hello there! Lovely story you've got here. I was so sad when I came to chapter 3 and relized that was it! It's been a couple of months since you've update, I hope you haven't abandoned this story, cuz I ned the rest of it.

On to something usefull...Your character descriptions are good but you're lacking in setting descriptions a bit. The POV gets a little blurry at times too. Grammar is almost excelent though. yay!

That's it for now. Keep up the good work!
Sil chapter 3 . 4/14/2007
Hi! I liked your story!

How come Rosen knows about the demons? Is she planning something along with the Demon King?

Please, write more! I can't wait to read more about Joshua and Nicholas!
Tainted Blood Lust chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
wow! incest story! ::hugs author:: gay incest at that! as if it weren't hard enough to find gay incest as it is...it's got plot! yay plot! anyhoozits...I'd simply love to be your beta...well if it's ok with you that I'm only in 8th grade (never mind the review's grammer and whatnot I can do better than this) if you need an example of my lovely skills I've got a story (slash of course) that I'm almost done with in my notebook...hope to hear from you soon 3 ::gives author a cookie::
Humorous Aesthetic chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
What a delightfully refreshing read. And incredibly unique, too; I'm absolutely in love with it.
Midnights Scream chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
Hehe. I apologize. I can't type when I'm excited. :) The angel with black wings do they live in Heaven or hell and they just visit heaven? I think I understand though from this chapter though so it's not a big deal. I love Nicholas already...his personality is awesome. Are shawn and Adam going to get conned into going on the trip to hell? I have a really big feeling that they are. Still very much like your story, keep updating! :)
Midnights Scream chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Well...that wasn't how I expected Heaven to be describe...you know with the bars. A little odd, but I can deal. I have to ask though: Are black and white angel follow heaven or do the fallen just meet up with them. Confusing question but I hope you understand it. the love thing is not a big deal because they aren't related by blood. I like the idea a lot though and so far how your writing it is good too. Glad I found the story. I'll be looking for more so update soon!