Reviews for When Life Gives You Lemons
msGLK chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
haha, you know I love your stories. I like the hate/love thing going on between these twins, made me laugh at one point What can I say, you write superb!
Saoirse chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Ehm...

Well, so far, it seems to have promise. I'm interested in seeing where this goes, but I confess to one minor complaint. It's a fairly common problem, and-thankfully-one that's very easy to fix.

I like the writing style-you're painting a fairly vivid picture of the action. I'm worried, however, that you're spending a bit too much time on some of the finer points. Specifically, I think some of your descriptions lean more towards "purple prose", which leaves an undesired effect on your work. In particular, I'm thinking of the second paragraph, in which the main character is talking to Nigel while he's making breakfast; I think we could do with a few less adjectives, as the reader will likely be able to draw the conclusions of the main character's actions from the details given in the first paragraph.

There were also some (very) minor sentence-structure issues, but it's not my place to point those out. (I've also made a few of those, myself, so I really have no room to talk.)

In any event, I'm looking forward to seeing more of yourn work. Honestly, I'm liking it; I just wanted to point out a potential problem to help keep the story running smoothly.
At One With Nature chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
This is absolutely fantastic! Completely enthralling and very, very witty! :)

I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Trina

xx
lexi chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
amazing story! write more ...ill will definatly read it
Kaycee chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
oh my god. You're keeping me hanging! GAAH! Now I'm addicted. . I have to really get a fictionpress account. Otherwise, I will never get to see the next chapter! I love this story! Usually, I get all like, "eww. a reunion story. icky!" But for some reason, this story has me hooked! darn you!
Emily chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
aahh! BRILLIANT so far! The dialogue is absolutely fantastic, it completely keeps you enthralled and interested...very witty and very descriptive which I definitely appreciate. On the whole, I must say its bloody fantastic! I'm pretty much on the edge of my seat...well ahem.. bed in this case to see what happens next! Keep up the good work ladies! And Veda you well know I'm soo bad with constructive criticism! I always only see the positives! It is a fault I need to correct!