Reviews for Commercial Parodies
ladylovedove chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Hey there, I'm new here. And I was wondering, if it isn't a bother, could you please check out my story on story/7674309-high-school
Tricorvus chapter 24 . 8/18/2010
Good one.
Tricorvus chapter 23 . 8/18/2010
No offense, I hate 'em both. My late mother loved 'em both. Go figure. Good story.
Tricorvus chapter 22 . 8/18/2010
I get the feeling that that phrase in a foreign language is something 2 the tune of, review - is that so hard? Good story, I hate credit cards, don't have 1.
Tricorvus chapter 21 . 8/18/2010
Sorry, not a Jackson fan. Heard 5 songs that were worth listening 2, in all the years. Good story tho.
Tricorvus chapter 20 . 8/18/2010
I'm not a fan either. I don't hate her; just don't like her either. Some of her budget MUST go to putting cheesecloth over the camera lens.
Tricorvus chapter 18 . 8/18/2010
O K! That 1 I wasn't wild about. Could just b me. I'll keep reading.
Tricorvus chapter 17 . 8/18/2010
Yes, butter commercials are annoying. U know what else is annoying? One slice of bread, shared. They do it in Pnut Butter commercials, 2. Are they THAT poor? They can't afford to go to WalMart grocery & get the 78 cent loaf? Bloody F! I can afford 78 cents!
Tricorvus chapter 16 . 8/18/2010
Down, pixelbee! Leave the nice author alone. Every kiss only begins with K in English. Not in a lot of other languages.
Tricorvus chapter 15 . 8/18/2010
I hate Pepto. I hate pink, I hate peppermint. My mother tricked me into taking it when I was a sprout, and I still hate it. I'll eat a bottle of Maalox tablets.
Tricorvus chapter 14 . 8/18/2010
Nice one. Nice also 2 know a new Japanese word. I'm gonna try & remember it. It may come in handy.
Tricorvus chapter 13 . 8/18/2010
Continue, continue, continue; please!
Tricorvus chapter 11 . 8/18/2010
A) I WANNA SEQUEL! B) I take it u don't like the nifty little jingle? Neither do I C) I'm sorry I keep telling my life story when I review, but its the only way I know.
Tricorvus chapter 10 . 8/18/2010
Ovaltine has been around since my late mother was a kid, and she was born in 1921. They had promos with the Little Orphan Annie radio show, b4 TV. It's made fun of in "A Christmas Story". It's real & old as the hills. BTW, my mother thought that my brother & I would like it, she was wrong! We were Vanilla kids, and Ovaltine doesn't come in Vanilla, but they experimented with it during WWII. Excellent story.
Tricorvus chapter 9 . 8/18/2010
Put your coffee in the blender & save money. Add Reddi-whip to the top, when u pour it into ur cup. Voila! A fool & his money r soon parted!
217 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »