Reviews for i was begging for you to call me a liar
hail.the.bloocheese chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
your honesty is breathtaking and awe-inspiring. keep it up :)
Her Wishing Well chapter 4 . 4/14/2007
Graphically beautiful. I just loved this:

"i keep trying to close my eyes and lose myself.

and you tell me to keep them open and say you

can't trust me if i close my eyes while we kiss)"
lackluster chapter 4 . 4/1/2007
simple and complex at the same time. i love it. "pineapple arsenic"
Wylloa chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
Breathetaking, Memorable, Mesmorizing.

"you are just pineapple arsenic,

too sweet on my tongue and never enough."

Beautiful.
dollface and her cancer chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
you, darlin', are the master of cheap hotel rooms and pretty dirty things. grit and glitter and the words i can't find anymore. mhm. i'm jealous.

"your fingers justfucked hot on my thighs, balance precarious."

"say you / can't trust me if i close my eyes while we kiss."

miss thing, this is why we're all so desperately in love with you. you are such a perfect tragedy.
Aimee Raven chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
"pineapple arsenic" liked that line :-). It's good, makes one wonder somehow...it really goes well with the other poems from the grouping though. Your choice of words is always interesting...keep writing, even if it's just "something" it's always good :-).
Wylloa chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Your words are a graphic truth of the live everyone denies exists.

"(i don't care if you don't love me

anymore, i fucking destroyed you,

and it's a raw triumph

that i tell with bloody razors and

poetry, my highs have never been

so fucking good)"

This is so raw and ddrowing in emotion you want to sit on the edge of your seat and scream at the computer screen.
Cum grano saltis chapter 3 . 1/23/2007
wow, wonderful! the ending is pure genius.
Aimee Raven chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
This poem is so sexual, but to me it looks like that's the least important thing in the whole story, like it's all a metaphore for something more meaningful, and I suppose it is. You have a really great style...write more stuff like this!
Aimee Raven chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
I really love the last lines here. Quite unique. Is this a true story? forgive me for being curious :-P but it does seem like one! I love this particular collection..very angry, very sad...so full of emotions!
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Wow. I adore this. It's so angry and it just feels real! Her behaviours, the attitude, the feelings...everything...perfect. Maybe a bit coarse here and there, but it fits the conveyed images. Brilliant. *faves list* Love, Mia
lackluster chapter 3 . 12/31/2006
the whole thing is such a gorgeous plea for...whatever. it feels like choking on alcohol and sipping it back down anyways. the two last lines are staying with me.
dollface and her cancer chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
the last two lines are so perfectly you.

and raw.

and this is ohsoreal, you know.
by His blood chapter 2 . 12/24/2006
it almost makes me feel alive again.
by His blood chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
i'm so numb that i can barely breathe and i can't live like this much longer. but your words - this makes me feel something again, and it's amazing.