Reviews for The Princess and the Soon To Be Eunuch
poet in chains chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
i bow down to your awesomeness, and ask merely to be further graced by thine divine majesty. thou only art holy, thou only art the lord. amen.

seriously though, you should be published.
whacked chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
You wrote something! Yay! I was all like...darn it I think school work has swallowed her. Wonderful one-shot. I loved Chaz and Ink.. adorable characters. I enjoyed Ink's (I'm starting to sound weird using words like enjoyed and stuff arent i?) slightly critical point of view. And i have to admit (and I am ashamed to admit this) but I have a similar opinion on girls in punk rock bands. I think it's because so few of them seem to be serious about their music. Well..I think that goes for most bands these days (me bitter? no way!) I really think anyone could have written Chaz better than you (well duh).

This story had a really good flow and I loved all the band names sprinkled around. Sadly I have yet to read Atlas Shrugged so I'm not going to comment on that. I'm looking for a copy of 1984 its the book I am dying to read (in this moment at least).

andd...you had to see this coming...how's the progess on the Andrew story?

Sorry for the (somewhat) short review and lack of thought in this but I'm in a bit of a rush...exams bleargh...
rip17 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
ah i
sarah chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Brilliant, i loved it. You're just as good as one-shots as you are stories.

Keep it up, it was great, I'm looking forward to seeing the next one. ]
books4me chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Awesome. :)
Mabisco chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
haha, i LOVED this story

i laughed out loud so many times

some of them scared my cat...

haha

kudos for you?

lol
punkr0ckchck chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
this is a great one shot props to you
CTRL chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
This was a really good one-shot, one of the best I've found in a while.
Kaysin chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
-claps-

That was excellant! That was just...so cute and flowed really well. Completely enjoyable, and now I want more of them! Lol. And the rant on non-conformists? Spot on, and I'm remembering that for the next time someone's being a retard.
angels and effects chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
The style of writing for this is a lot different from the normal pieces out there: I guess it's more outspoken, to put it one way. Charlotte has this way of saying what she thinks right out, and I like her brashness. Since this is a one-shot, I have to say that it doesn't matter that we don't know much about Ink or Charlotte's brothers. I love the setting of the entire story - I play the guitar myself and I've broken a grand total of 2 picks in my life, I still have them. So I guess I can relate to the necklace thing. Charlotte's character just gets to me - she's a tomboy in a way, but she gets to Ink just being that way. That's pretty sweet :) The ink-lings thing was funny by the way. Nice one. Piano wire though... that's a creative way of killing someone, I have to say :D

So this one-shot's different but in a good way. It could have done good as a short story, but it's nice this way too. Good job, continue writing!
nadljfaithglingh chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Cute wonderful nice :)

Erm, maybe not my specific words of choice, but my brain is a bit in the clouds right now.

What I'm basically trying to say is that I liked your story. And anyone who is able to write a good short story gets points in my book.

Okay, now off to find that dinner...

Great story :)