Reviews for Feeling Unloved?
Briar's Thorn chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
i like it very good, there was only one typo that i caught. near the end:

Who think you unloved

i think your would flow better, but maybe you meant it to be like that, if so take none to my statement. it is a wonderful poem. i love it and congradulations on your achievement it is the most important one you will make in this world.
Sweet Madeline chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Very true! I don't think anyone has an excuse to feel lonely.. with God up there, waiting for us all the time (of course) and because of good friends. I can definitely relate to this. Feeling sad for unexplainable reasons, wanting attention yet at the same time pushing love away. This is very well-written and expresses what you want plainly. Also, it flows well.. even rhymes! Wow.
Kissing Concrete chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
very full of emotion- very touching
Ironic Presence chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
True, true, so true.

"The feeling that you have

Is probably just a lie

Given by Satan

Just to make you cry"

I like how you made Satan sound like a child-you know, like the bullies on the playground. It seemed somewhat radical to me to think that way.

You know, if it gives you any consolation, I think God told me to check out your site. I saw that you were a Christian and since I've been dealing with darkness for a while, I thought, "What have I to lose by coming here?" 'cause I need some of God's grace. This poem helped. Thanks.
Slightly Bruised And Broken chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
hey crys,

i thought it was more of a leksure(sorry about spelling)than a poem. it is good don't get me wrong, i just thought that you were giving advice.