Reviews for Year of the Rabbit
DreamsOnlyLastForTheNight chapter 27 . 2/21/2009
your stories are kind of twisted sometimes

well at least the two that i've read

but i gotta say

i love them!

they are really unique, something i've never read before they have really caughten my attention

this story rocked, by the way

]
YoursMarilyn chapter 27 . 2/11/2009
i wuv this storie... :)

so sad that you've left but still lovin' all your stuff!
RiaReborn chapter 27 . 1/15/2009
wow this was such a funny and imaginative story! I love how each of your characters are so different and unique and the way they interact with each other is so realistic. This story is just so amusing but still deep :D
screamo chapter 27 . 12/23/2008
AWESOME STORY.
YellRill chapter 27 . 12/17/2008
FYI if you hear about a girl going missing after quote unquote following the rainbow or going to a the skittle company and demanding how the hell they captured a rainbow- please take joy in knowing you forced said person to be an end-of-the-fucking-rainbow addict.
YellRill chapter 26 . 12/17/2008
One more chapter, oh gosh, you know this is the last story of yours I'll probably ever read? I mean, the one you did in boy POV are very hard for me to get into, I guess I can try, but I am so upset right now. There's going to be no more Lynx, Lure, Reval, Clipse, etc. No more awesome characters- just done. I think you should write more in fiction press but you said Seizing the sky was the last one and urgh...I'm going to read the last chapter.
YellRill chapter 24 . 12/17/2008
I had a lot of sarcasm and snarky remarks I was going to say but they died out with that last part you wrote...
YellRill chapter 23 . 12/17/2008
I know I'm probably a freak for changing my mind after this chapter but I am now 97% Reval. The reason is because even though Rhode is all nice and sweet he has a rough kind of repelling undertone while Reval has a rough dangerous appearance he has a sort of, I don't know, sweet after tone- at least towards Sophie (I think).
YellRill chapter 19 . 12/17/2008
1. Lucas and Rhode have some freaky connection don't they? For the last couple of chapters I've been thinking that they're connected, like Lucas is his brother or he's like somehow deeply bonded to Rhode and Reval is trying to hurt Rhode not Sophie...I could be wrong, but that's what I'm feeling. I'm almost done with the story so I'll find out soon enough.

2. Ugh! You make me feel like one of those people who change sides for the winner (I can't remember what they're called at the moment). Anyways, I decided I am 97% Rhode...ugh, that sucks because I adore Reval. Well, if Sophie doesn't want him can you ship him to me? 'Cause really, I could think of some fun stuff me and him can do, ne.

:D

Me and him could totally finger paint! (ha! Did you think I meant something naughty? Well, ok, I did but w/e).
YellRill chapter 17 . 12/17/2008
Ya know what I said about being team Rhode? I lied! Reval all the way man!
YellRill chapter 15 . 12/17/2008
You suck (not really, so don't take offensive) but seriously you made me all team Rhode without even knowing it. When Reval did show up again I was to distracted about Rhode and Mini-how could you do that to me, huh? Well, I still adore Reval (I have a thing for crazy horror characters) so I was still VERY pleased with this chapter.
YellRill chapter 13 . 12/17/2008
Oh, wow, another chapter without Reval- surprise, surprise (note the heavy sarcasm).
YellRill chapter 10 . 12/17/2008
I am not happy young lady, for one I've read about everything you have on fiction press so I have a bad feeling Reval isn't going to end up with Sophie-which sucks because I adore him to death already (he's such a cute little physco). I like Rhode, never the less, and I'm off to read the next chapter!
Green Eyed Angel chapter 27 . 12/13/2008
NIce nice nice! I loved it! I'm so happy now!
Justine chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Well, I finally finished it! I have to say, it was very, very entertaining, although slightly confusing at some parts. Like the whole Lucas and Rhode are the same person thing... It's just really difficult to wrap my head around that bombshell. I've got like, a billion and one questions regarding that alone. But anyway, it was still a very enjoyable read, so I'm going to go favourite it now. And I do hope you end up publishing this story because it's such a nice change of pace from the other stories out there.
983 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »