Reviews for Year of the Rabbit
superficialowl chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I LOVE IT! IT's christmas and you write a story about Easter lol. Awesome. VERY original plot you have here and I can't wait to read more D
hi chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
LOL! crazy easter bunny boy! this is hilarious! can't wait for the next chapter!
whacked chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
This is an amusing start to the story, a very interesting one to admit though I first thought it was a one shot of The Easter Bunny coming to attack her. But I can't wait to see where this is going. Haha, I love how she describes Marc, all emo angst and mature like. Also love her bubbly personality and am wondering what the 'Easter Bunny' is doing in this world (or if he's just a regular joe who's a little, too borrow your word, fucked up in the head)

I first clicked on this story cause its called Year of the Rabbit. And by the chinese calender (I'm not chinese though) I was born in the Rabbit year! ahem...So yes, am interested in finding out how this story is going to unfold..do update!
Mellowdy chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Woo! This is an awesome, fun start to a story. Keep up the great writing!
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
What the?

Lol, I liked it anyway. Hahaha if anyone else had written a story with a plot like this, I guarantee they wouldn't have a single review aside from the typical "Get a life, loser!"

But yeah, I like it. It's different, and different's always good. Anyways, hope you update soon! :D
Swan Queen chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Okay...

...um...

That was really weird. At first I thought she (what's her name?) was going to be attacked by a person wearing a bunny costume or the actual Easter Bunny but this was way weirder. LOL.

Weird. And totally random, but whatever.

I like it.

P.S. Now I'm going to have nightmares of evil, killer, bunnies.
Eccentric chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Woah. That was.. different. Haha. I'm definitely interested in this story. Although, I got a little confused in the beginning. How do Marc and the narrator know each other? Are they related? I don't think you specified, but if you did, then my most sincere apologies. I'll be waiting anxiously for the next chapter!

-Jackie
eternal-nemesis chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Haha! Nice! I was currently in the middle of one of your other fics-Resistance-and it's hilarious! Got to love her stupidity.

Anyways...this story seems...interesting. Definitely on the humor side-when I read it, it felt like I was reading an anecdote of someone's childhood past, you know? Like a funny story someone's sharing, and isn't actually the basis of the plot, but what do ya know, it is! To me, he's obviously some representation of Easter, quite possibly the Easter "Bunny" himself. The pink eyes was a nice touch. :)

Good job! Til next time,