Reviews for Don't Happen Twice
Blackangle2011 chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
update soon
Pink5288 chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
I just finished reading the story and I love it! I hope you continue ASAP! :)
SLigHtLy FrEaKisH chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
You know, guys /must/ do the whole 'ask girl out for coffee' thing, but I've just never seen it in real life. Not me or any of my friends or work colleagues even. I don't know, but I think guys have gotten wimpier over the turn of the century.

Anyway, great work! Hope you update soon!
tlw1 chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
I enjoyed what you have so far - I don't think it's moving too fast. I hope the story alerts will start working so I'll know when you update next!
natttalie x chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
Oh, very nice! I'm liking it, and it's different to the usual teenage romance rubbish. Especially since Elizabeth has a daughter. I think a good plot is developing here and I /really/ hope that you enjoy writing this as much as I enjoy reading it, because I am definitely coming back to read any following chapters.

As fair as I could see, there are no grammer mistakes, although... all these characters are a little confusing in the sense that in the first chapter you said that Elizabeth's /only/ friends were Tara and Damon, yet, Katherine appears to be her friend too. Not be funny or trying to criticse though... just thought I'd point it out. Don't hate me!

Wreckage.
Without A Muse chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
Nice. The only thing that I have a little bit of a difficulty with is that Elizabeth didn't really hesitate. I'm not saying make her seem like a physco or anyhthing like pacing the floor. But, for example, when Andy's asking for her number, to portray a more thinking or nervous picture, try having her bite her lip or something. Nothing big, but just to give it a little more umph!

But, that was the only thing that I spotted! It's a really good story!
Without A Muse chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
Like it. Did you have this story up once before? Because I think I've read this before.

Anyways, can't wait for another update!
MKREE chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Enjoying your story. I already like your main characters and hope to see them grow and develope in the coming chapters.
Christine chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
I think your story is really good. keep up the good work. I have a story that i started. it's only one chapter long right now but i have another chapter written, just haven't had time to type it. it's called "Kailey"
supergal chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Hahah, I just started a story and Caitlin is one of the characters! Anyways, wonderful description going on here.

'Collapsing on the shabby brown couch in the small living room of her fifth floor Brooklyn apartment'

I can really depict the images happening in your story well. Congrats on a job well done! Keep writing.

:) supergal
SamMalone chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
Sounds really good. Please update soon! ;)
SLigHtLy FrEaKisH chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Sounds good so far! I hope you keep it up :D