Reviews for What it Costs to be Popular
C.F. Anne chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
Wonderful chapter...poor, poor, poor, Nathan. Why can't she just see it? UGHH! lol. well, it's a wonderful chapter and i can't wait for your next chapter.
darlingnicotine chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
Oh, I like this story- a lot. I love how the best friend is in love with her, it's like mysterious, where you're going to take this story! I love that. Anyway, good chapter, brought out a lot about the characters and their feelings. Dave is a fantasy, while Nathan is a reality. Betty is stuck in between, poor girl, yet she doesn't see it. *shakes head* lol Well, TTYL, and can't wait for the update!

XgainMyAgainX
R. A. Faith chapter 2 . 12/26/2006
I hope I never go crazy for popularity. Poor Nathan. Somehwere in the end of the second chapter, though, you spelled 'sweet' as 'sweat.' That's all I can think of.
C.F. Anne chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Hey, thanks for the reviews! (: Anyway i love the start...poor Betty. Can't get the guy she wants. Nathan seems really sweat though. can't wait for your next update.
KSDM1985 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
hey great introduction of the main characters, u did a great job of bring the readers into the life of betty. Cant wait to find out what happens to her
ohtoolittle chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Good concept.

There are a few spelling/syntax mistakes in there that you should read over.

Can't wait for next chapter, r&r.
Luv-TU chapter 1 . 12/22/2006