Reviews for Trinity
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010

welcome to our website is :
Humorous Aesthetic chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
This is a great start. And it's safe to say that you're much better at detail than I am. Haha!
Dragonslostchild chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Ok, I've got to start by saying I love the name "Faye." I just read the first sentence but figured I should mention that. Ok, back to reading.

Lol, it's kind of interesting- the little similarities in our completely different stories. I have a character not introduced yet who can go non-corporeal, and also a character named Nicky, while you've got a Nic. You spying on my writing? :P

Nic's so cool! Loved his entrance.

I would so telekinetically hurl a giant rock at those stone throwers! How dumb anyway, to try to throw rocks at someone they know can become intangible. Obviously not the brightest morons in town. _

I like your word for mutants- "Numina."

Hm... Faye's a bit too trusting, I think. I mean, yeah Nic just saved her, but wandering into the house of an older guy you just met... well I guess if he tried anything she could just go incorporeal and get away from him. That's such an awesome power!

Hm... that's an interesting way to have powers- that someone has to awaken it. So everyone has the potential to become one of the Numina? Nice. (sorry I'm writing so much, I have a bad tendancy to respond to everything while I read it.)

Ok, done now. This was done really well. I think your story and writing are actually more solid than mine, and the whole Numina thing is, like I said, pretty awesome and original- despite being fairly mutant-ish.

Don't you dare drop this story too! :P Can't wait for the next chappy.

DLC
Bonny Abomination chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Very intresting i hope u update soon and sorry i'm no good at giving real reveiws.
Shang chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Well, I must say that the summary really interested me. From my own experience I know it's hard to write a good one (or maybe that's just because my stories are more of a collection of adventures that circle around the same characters?).

After reading your first chapter, I must say that I'm at least intrigued. The whole idea seems strangely similar to "X-men", but something tells me it's going to be good. It has a lot of potencial.

The only thing that bugged me a bit was the fact that during their conversation, your characters shrugged a lot :D

Anyway, this might be interesting, so I'll keep an eye out for it.