Reviews for Star Strike: 2007 the legend of Area 51
Colton M. H chapter 10 . 4/26/2007
That was the best ending ever! I mean, if it's published, I'm buying it, no, wait, I'm buying two copies if it is! I can't wait till the continuation! Are you going to have anyhting about other galactic governments in it, because you could make an encyclopedia of this. Wasn't the Roswell incident July 1947, July 7th? And government troops there on the 8th?
Colton M. H chapter 9 . 4/25/2007
Very good! I hope that you continue, it's awesome. This would make a great ending to a movie, then a sequel.
Colton M. H chapter 8 . 4/11/2007
Good, very good. Can you read one of my stories all the same though? And have you ever heard of the Paragadium clock? It's supposedly like the Doomsday Clock, only when it hits midnight the UN will publicly announce aliens actually exist, and I think it's happening, this August.
Colton M. H chapter 7 . 3/19/2007
Good. I wonder...

I have an idea, I'll PM it to you.
Colton M. H chapter 6 . 2/28/2007
I like this chapter. I suggest having the driods descrption be really one-chilling, you know, just so they seem more evil and stuff, like maybe to scare the enemies a little, it's a great war strategy, fear is.
Colton M. H chapter 5 . 2/18/2007
This is getting better and better. I wonder, maybe you should have the United States get the Warp Engine, but they use it to move an asteroid about to collide with Earth, and end up saving hte Earth, and I kinda guessed that most of Earth's technology was alien along time ago, I mean, with all thos documents the goverment made with aliens for technology in exchange for human experiments, it's kinda obvious.
Colton M. H chapter 4 . 2/10/2007
I hope that Nexin gets them the Warp Drive, but then again, I'd be sort of like Sam, I've always wanted to meet an alien.
Colton M. H chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Good, a very good explination for the Roswell incident.

Please read one, or all, of my stories.

Try using different punctuations, not the exclamation mark always.