Reviews for Death Of The Backdrop
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010

welcome to our website is :
Goddess-of-souls chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I enjoyed this poem so so much because it struck a cord with my past. (Stupid gf/bf shit) It is deep as you pointed out and even gives a bit of inspiration for a character. If you wouldn't mind I would actually like to use a few stanza's sort of as a radio clip in my story...if you don't mind of course. Oh and BTW one tiny edit...towards isn't a word...I found this out because my editor ripped me a new one...its actually just toward. Anyways keep up the loverly poetry and stories.

GoS
ChelseaMadison chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Wow, that was great actually. I loved how the end had a slight change of words but still was relevant to the rest of the song. I haven't seen this side of you yet, and I like it. Still think you should try and turn these into poems. Could be great.

Once more, you have amazed me. Loved it, dear.
Vinnie K chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
This song was good. Yet again it is relatable and rhymed without being over-done like some people tend to do. The raw emotion and honesty in this just makes it that little bit better. But I did notice something. It's only a small typo mistake, but I'm too neurotic about those things to not mention it to you. In the line "I woul kiss your lips if you let me!" you missed out the 'd' on 'would'. Other than that, well done.
Reject Code chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
dis fic sukkedd soz badz dat itt madee mah nonexistant brain hrt! u r such a idiiot! zomg lyke, wht is wrong wit u?

lmfao just kidding...giving that whole random flaming thing a try...how can anyone even do that and sleep at night? It's so...pointless. Anyways, I loved the story...even though I burst out laughing at one point recalling the event it was relating to... and then even harder when I noticed there was a grammar error...and you were like glaring at me. And then Trevor calls Danny to tell him that there's splurge on his pants. Which was actually ice cream...yeah...I'll stop scaring people...

ANEHWAYS, dad's really being a D-I-C-K word right now...calling people to tell you what a fuckhead your being...(Al gets up and walks to a phone "I'll just call up a friend and tell them pointless shit and tell them that I'm a little screw up!")

Well, I loved the song, and I loved the way you made it rhyme...you didn't make it sound gay like when..a certain band...uses really random long words to rhyme with other stuff...words they have no idea what means... okay, well, I'm going to read volcanic, and have shut up, you won't have to talk to me again (makes ridiculous hand motions)

later,

-emma lea
Lisa chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Well, I've already told you that I loved your song. And even though I haven't seen/heard a song you've written since we were like 8 or so, I have to agree that is it probably the best one you've written. I always thought you were talented in that area anyways.

I love the lines "Loving you's pointless, I'm so damn unprepared, And I'm way too fucked up, to admit that I'm scared" as well because knowing who you are, it does seem as you are being brutally honest.

I thought the whole song was aww worthy though, I thought it was sweet. So you wrote this about a girl, eh? Anyone I know?
Kaede Kitsurani chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Psh. I can sing that. . Anyone who says otherwise either can't sing or figure out a melody off the top of their head. Anyway, it's relatable and it's good. Post some more up. )
xo Secrets chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Awwh. That Was Very Sweet, & I Can Imagine It Being Sung. I loved "Loving you's pointless, I'm so damn unprepared,/And I'm way too fucked up, to admit that I'm scared." Just For The Brutal Honesty You Conveyed There.

... Somewhat Relatable To Too...

All In All, Well Done! _ Loved It! Keep Up The Good Writing!

Lots Of Love & Best Wishes