Reviews for Stingers: Pride Filled Bullet
Reaper chapter 22 . 5/27/2007
Now that was a nice ending, very buzzy. I liked "The clip is now empty", that was good. I take it the way Jordan dies was a reference to the Silent Hill movie? If not, was similar and just as awesome.

Keep the writing rolling,

Reaper chapter 20 . 5/22/2007
"Bang."

Very nice. Reminds me of Heroes...that was cool and plot thickening. So now the town is destroyed, there isn't much left. I like. Will the train be destroyed as well?

Keep the writing rolling,

The Sonata of the Space Walrus chapter 19 . 5/6/2007
Couldn't they just reload?

Anyway, good!
Reaper chapter 19 . 5/5/2007
Oh god...awesome begining and ending of the chapter. I especially liked "The clip is nearly empty." Very nice. Wow, Seymour was totally out of it there as well.

Reaper chapter 18 . 5/3/2007
Nice few chapters. /Death and terror – never ending until the clip is empty./ I still love that at the end of each chapter. Could you PM me and tell me what was up with the old man stabbing Thomas? It seemed totally out of the blue to me.

Reaper chapter 15 . 4/12/2007
NO! JIGGINS! He had such a cool name! Oh, yeah...ad a good character. Love the wuite at the begining too.

~Reaper

P.S. Why was it so short? So short...like my neighbor.
Reaper chapter 13 . 4/4/2007
Nice, very nice. Jiggins...what a name. Love it and the character. Ending wit regal was funny, everyone complains about blood on their shirts.

that guy chapter 13 . 4/3/2007
Jiggins is a great name!
Reaper chapter 10 . 3/7/2007
Oh dude. I leave FP in sickness and pain and busyness, and when I come back, I get this. 6 chapters of awesomeness. I love how it's proceeding, and Tyrone is pretty cool. I love his reaction. “Wait, you want me to meet with three men who are plotting my death?”

Could it be put any better? I think not.

~Reaper

P.S. Haven't been around because I've been busy, sick and busy. Hell, I've barely had time or been able to write my own stuff.
BusterCat chapter 8 . 2/23/2007
This is pretty good. CONTINUE POST HASTE
The Sonata of the Space Walrus chapter 5 . 2/2/2007
If nothing else, "Death and terror- never ending until the clip is empty" is one hell of a catchphrase. But there is something else- a terrific story.
Reaper chapter 4 . 1/25/2007
Nice. I liked the train breaking away, that was cool. However, I didn't get the mice. What was up with the mice? And since they're outside a house, shouldn't they be rats? (Scary Movie 3)

The Sonata of the Space Walrus chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
Your best work yet. Keep it up.
Reaper chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
This is a very good beginning, I love it. Even the beginning was awesome, the great description of a slug...a sluggish slug.

Cat mcFeline chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Pretty good- like it more then the 4 warriors. Jessica was a nice touch- good to have at least one character to feel some sympathy for. But there wasn't enough random explosions! see to it.