Reviews for Beautiful Crimson Corridors
Flyyboy06 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
i like this so basic plot is kind of cliche upon first glance but you've added a nice backstory and engaging characters.i really like vinny,probably b/c he reacts how i would in that have a strong lead character w/liv.i like the way you got the backstory about the village/mansion history out of the way by emerald explaining it to the was kind of an overload of information,but it worked and fit into the story well since she was doing it for the camera and liv's ,a really good first chapter and i can't wait to read the next one,

David
Will Sachiksy chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
When the story finally gets going, you do have a good build-up to your scare moment. However, the story is a little bogged down with information. Try breaking up some of the infodumps with little bits of description or dialogue, or better yet, spread the information more evenly along your story.

I think you have potential here. And it may be coincidence, but I'm also seeing distinct similarities to Fatal Frame. If that's the case, be careful not to let your story turn into an almost-Fan Fiction work. Good luck.
Ocean's Lover chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
It's good so far. I like how you made it seem something bad was going to happen at any moment but turned it into something less. Keep it up, I can't wait to read more.
Aistaraina chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
You know what? That actually gave me the chills. I'm trembling all over. Great start. Really captivating. I can tell just from reading the first chapter that this story is gonna be good. Update soon please. Tootles, Nnaliseaai