Reviews for Pure Instinct
Raindancer chapter 18 . 9/10/2010
I don't know if you are still reading reviews on this story, as you finished so long ago, but I wanted to let you know how much I liked it. Really creative in so many ways, with the new origin story for vampires and everything. I wanted to point out two errors I noticed this chapter. One, you mixed up Kacie's name with Jake's one time (was a little confusing at first haha). Two, Luis' pet name "mon mignone" is the male form of the phrase. When it's addressing a female, it should be "ma mignonne". But overall, the story is really intriquing. I like Luis' character and the way things are shaping up - so many twists!
BlackTreaderWolf chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Cool
RaelynRayne chapter 33 . 11/18/2008
I greatly enjoyed reading this story. I read it over the last two days. Excellent job. Looking forward to reading more stories from you.
bbyxhann chapter 33 . 9/14/2008
you know i really really liked this story ,

seriously .

oh nd sorry i haven't been reviewing the past chapters ,

just got caught up in the story .

nd ! i knew that kacie wouldn't have ended up with jake ,

because well one ,

luis always showed affection & care towards her .

nd in the middle nd towards the end ,

they didn't show much close nd niceness .

well i enjoyed reading this story ,

great job .

bbyxhann chapter 31 . 9/14/2008
oh wow , im guessing that luis REALLY likes her .

hmm , well isabella's plans of jake

are going to be a little bit tougher .
bbyxhann chapter 25 . 9/14/2008
lol i really think the 'oh dracula' thing is funny ,

when i first saw it i was like -huh ?

shouldn't it say 'god' ? then it hit me , DUHH !

they're vampires , of course .

heh , silly me .

oh lala .

luis likes kacie ,

but isabella wanted it to be jake nd kacie .

this should be interesting .

bbyxhann chapter 20 . 9/14/2008
lol seems to me that jakey here is JEALOUS !

bbyxhann chapter 19 . 9/13/2008
you said theyre was 33 pages in the end .

there were a few more mistakes , but i forgot .

somewhere towards the top & middle-top .

bbyxhann chapter 16 . 9/12/2008
im not usually one who does corrections in a story ,

but i couldnt help it .

where it says 'kacie, how old are you . . . nd so on so on .. he inquired .

-well how can he already know her name .

or the part where she says her age nd goes 'i can read your mind . .'

-earlier in the story she was never able to , & he had asked her the question .

& when he asks for her name

-but he already said it before asking her .

sorry but i just had to , it kept bugging me .
Saphire-x-Angel chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
i love it greatness holly v. well written

Rach xx
Agapantha chapter 33 . 9/11/2007
No! It's finished!No! It's an end of an era! -Breaks out into hysterical tears- I don't know wat to do! -sniffs-

Um, ok, then, I'll tell you what I think. 'cos I know you want to know the truth - you're cool lke that. I have to admit that I found it a little bit of anticlimax. I reckon you'd been really good at describing the chaos of war - you should have a go! (and that would solve the problem of Kacie not really using her powers that much)

Aw, I'm really sad now. it's actually finished.

What are you going to write next?

Luv ya!

Panths

P.s I got a menion! Thank you!
Agapantha chapter 32 . 9/11/2007
Another great chappy Holly, although, was it me or did this one seem shorter than all the rest? I especially liked some of the details but why is nobody comforting Jake! C'mon people, he's having a major personal crisis! Shame, give him loves and cuddles and tell him that he has beaten his DNA

Ok then, well done, only one mistake!

'No more than an hour past' should be 'passed' though, just a minor grammatical error there.

Muy Fantastico.

Agapantha chapter 31 . 9/3/2007
Oh wow, now that last review was a complimentary one!

Anyways...

Wow, great chapter! I got so involved, I really did. An amazing twist excetera excetera, I wish I didn't have things to do - I really really really really really want to find out what happens next! The shaking the head bit was awesome, although, Elizabeth is a bit of a common name, isn't it? Or is that another twist maybe? Maybe he isn't his father? lol.

Next one tomoz, and it will be read with excitement!

katy chapter 30 . 9/2/2007
better than harry potter
Frosthold chapter 15 . 8/26/2007
Hmm, this chapter was really confusing. I don't really get the bit about Remus being banished and then not being banished and then being banished for real. I mean, if he really was pretending to be Jake wouldn't he try to get Kacie to let him out of the circle instead of just toying with her (which is what I assume he was doing). Also I agree with Virage that Jake doesn't seem to be warrior type.

-Frost