Reviews for Her Majesty, The Prince
lovina.dickson.3 chapter 8 . 5/3/2015
kul write more i am enjoying it
Slightly Twisted chapter 8 . 1/16/2012
Please continue soon! You're doing a really great job! (my only complaint is a bit morbid, but... It really is difficult to cut through bone of any type, and if you look at the spinal cord of a human, you'll see that the vertebra overlap, leaving no space in between. That, and it takes quite a bit of force to cut through meat as it is, so it seems a bit odd that this guy could just swing a sword and behead someone, just like that. I think it would be a bit more likely that the dead guy's neck would have just snapped or collapsed from the force. I know, it's really gross and morbid, but I really just needed to say it! ( i really dont know much about this sort of thing, so im probably wrong). Sorry! I'm known for being nitpicky about details, dont take it personally! I love the story, please continue soon?
GilraenFalassion chapter 8 . 9/19/2007
Oh my, you must update! This is a fantastic piece of work, and I love it! I do hope you update soon!
azntwinz2 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Hey I really liked how you wrote the story, and you're plot idea, this might just be me, but I always like plots where girls are disguised as boys. Have you ever read the Alanna series by Tamora Pierce? Anyways, the plot keeps people reading and your story title draws everyone's attention!
Mely chapter 7 . 7/10/2007
I really enjoyed reading this story. I think it has a fun plot. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to read another chapter.

Mely
chimerica chapter 7 . 7/10/2007
Haha, nice.

Can't wait to see what kind of guy this Prince William is...
Counting Petals chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
"I shivered, regretfully. It had been my first human kill."
chimerica chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
The last part was, somehow, at the same time funny and infuriating!

Really amazing how a piece of good writing can make people feel...especially bookworms like me...LoL

Please update soon!
Counting Petals chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
Yay! You updated! I'm liking how things are moving along. Don't make us wait so long next time!
L'arc Cosette chapter 5 . 3/15/2007
This is very nice. I like it. I hope to read more, so update soon!
Counting Petals chapter 5 . 1/13/2007
I like your ideas about magic, they're really interesting. And different. I hope you update soon!
Counting Petals chapter 4 . 1/12/2007
I know exactly what you're talking about. You can do all the plotting in the world, but there's no way you'll stick to it. What's the fun in that?
Counting Petals chapter 3 . 1/10/2007
Aww, it really is sad. :(

Isabel really bugs me.
Counting Petals chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
Wait...how come the older sister is acceptable, if they had to hide the younger's identity? You said that her mother would've died if she was a girl, but the older sister is a girl.

And if the king had heart and breathing problems, why was he fencing in the first chapter?
Lhinneill chapter 4 . 1/10/2007
Don't ya just love chapters that write themselves? _ I've had that happen quite a few times.

Anyway, I really liked this one. *moves on to read the next chap*