Reviews for Complicated
one mourning dove chapter 4 . 6/20/2007
The dialogue is such a treat, Persephone's voice is so, so entertaining.

Update if you please?
Phantom'sLuv chapter 4 . 6/20/2007
PLEASE update this. It's going well so far. Please keep going.

Phantom'sLuv
Anniee chapter 4 . 3/9/2007
Hey Jess, I really like your storey...hope you update soon!

Annie
Queen of Absolutely Everything chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
I love this so far! Persephone is so sarcastically charismatic-simply delightful. And I hope to see more Hades; he alwayd was my favorite of the Greek gods. Please continue with the story soon!
Lily Turwaithiel chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
So Finally I can officially review your story bestest buddy because your lame and I have to sign up to review you...Anyways I love your story and you really need to tell me when your updating and update soon! Screw studying for Finals! New Chapter!
yellow pen chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
i like how persephone can't even remember how old she is. it's sort of funny, and it makes a lot of sense
you'll see chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
I like this and understand Persephone's opinion of Hades, except I would be much more frsutrated. Can she leave her rooms? Did she try to talk to him? (Yes, that seems cliche, but it is logical.)

I liked the change of scene for when Hades took her from a meadow to her garden at night, it was a beautiful image.
tuieri chapter 3 . 12/31/2006
teehee, i read this out loud to myself (cause everything sounds better out loud) and i make persephone british ! hah. write more, i know how hard it can be...
yellow pen chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
i'm very glad that persephone is disturbed and turned off by the kidnapping, even though she would have considered hades as a husband had he asked nicely
tuieri chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
there are so many versions of this myth (sigh) but i think i'll stick w/ this one...