Reviews for Constancy
endo.schism chapter 12 . 6/22/2007
Wow, they're basically together now. )

Can't think of anything else to say, I should stop writing so many reviews so as to save my review-thoughts. P

Til next time. )
Murphy's Lawyer chapter 12 . 6/22/2007
Yay, you updated! Vira, you made my Friday! - *huggles*

Have a brownie. *grins* *hands Vira a brownie* You deserve it.

Okay, so it was a fluff chapter, but it was still good. I loved it. The last little bit made me laugh, so now my friend's sitting here looking at me like I'm a retard, which I probably am, but hey, I just finished exams and I'm going to a party later tonight. I HAVE REASON TO BE HAPPY! (Even if I didn't, I'd still be happy, but hey..)

Right, in Damien's words, "fine, shutting up.."

Update soon!

sourgummyworms2007 chapter 11 . 6/20/2007
this is a good story. i can't wait till u update again. i like damien. he's my favorite character.
erin chapter 11 . 6/12/2007
YAY! i like them together! i think she is getting less stuck up and i like it.
Caylei chapter 11 . 6/11/2007
Wow. So we find Damien had a sister who died, and Monica and him might have something going on! I liked the chapter...thought it was kinda on the short side, but maybe i'm being paranoid...wouldn't suprise me lol.

Another great chapter, on my list of stories to read more of over the summer!
lucretiabaine chapter 11 . 6/7/2007
The last chapter was a super satisfaction point...and I think I like this one even better! Perhaps it's the best of all!
Murphy's Lawyer chapter 11 . 6/7/2007
WOOT, WOOT! AWESOME CHAPTER! Yeeha!

Yeah I live in the country. I say stuff like yeeha. (Occasionally.) This rocked, I can't wait for more, and I wanna find out about Molly!

endo.schism chapter 11 . 6/7/2007
*Shock* This is the first story to make me all girly and mushy when they kiss in a long time, congrats. )

Definately going on the story alerts/faves. )
Libby chapter 8 . 6/1/2007
The only thing that I can say as far as improving this is the fact that I still have no idea who Jane is. Who is Jane! Tell me! Otherwise I LOVE it!
Lexodus chapter 10 . 5/28/2007
Thanks so much for the update! I'm totally hooked!
Murphy's Lawyer chapter 10 . 5/28/2007
WHO! SWEET! Awesome kissing session, though short.. about time this happened! God, I love this story. -grin- Update soon! Me going to sleep now... Here, have a brownie for being such a great writer.

lucretiabaine chapter 10 . 5/28/2007
Aw! *jumps up and down* That was so cute! I am so happy they kissed, haha. _
Caylei chapter 10 . 5/28/2007
Wow! That one was really good! Can't really say much of anything else about it, it was kind of short but I think it was still good. Nice ending for this chapter, wonder what will happen afterwards when they get back to school.
Lexodus chapter 9 . 5/4/2007
Wow! this is really brilliant! please update soon!
Caylei chapter 9 . 5/3/2007
Oh I can't believe I haven't read this! Gosh...

LOVE the story! The characters have actual depth, seem as actual people, and it'll be interesting to see if they actually "hook-up" or of grammer mistakes, but that doesn't take much to fix, like it was a missed letter or wrong tense or something. No big. Really like it so far, looking foward to more!

Caylei