Reviews for Constancy
Maddie Fyrce chapter 9 . 4/22/2007
Aww, poor Damien. Getting all hopeful. I still think he's pretty amazing. Another great chapter. Love the last lines. lol.
Erin chapter 8 . 4/6/2007
i really like this story...can't wait to see wat happens wit these two :]
Murphy's Lawyer chapter 8 . 4/6/2007
OH. MY. GOD!

I knew something like this was gonna happen. Call me psychic, but I figured it out as soon as the car pulled up to Monica. Oh, bad, bad bad! BAD!

Okay, but, on the other hand, good, cause Damien shows up and well... now Monica kinda owes him. -cackles-

Sweet! I rock! Yaho! As for keeping up with your stuff, it's not my fault you write damned good stories! (Adrian and Golden Boy are still my favourites out of your stories though. Mainly Adrian.)

Sorry for the hyperness and the making up the words... it's almost Easter, and I'm a self-confessed chocoholic. People, stay clear from me for about... a week... or more. Just stay on the safe side, okay?

Update soon!

- LL (the one who rocks... okay wait that sounded conceited! Sorry for the rambling Vira, I'm taking up useful space here!)
Maddie Fyrce chapter 8 . 4/6/2007
Personally, I think it was cool that Damien saved her. One of those right-time-right-place kinda deals. Another great chapter!
Dreamless-Wonder chapter 8 . 4/6/2007
update soon
Maddie Fyrce chapter 7 . 3/21/2007
Oh wow, it's taken me a while to read up! lol. I liked this chapter but you didn't mention the s/n Damien is using to mascarade as Alex. It's good tho. Still got me hooked. I'm gonna work on Once Bitten on my flight tomorrow...er...today.

ttyl!

-Maddie
Murphy's Lawyer chapter 7 . 2/25/2007
Hm interesting. A little confusing, but interesting. Did you tell us what "Alex's" screen name is? I want to know!

Update soon!

- LL
Maddie Fyrce chapter 6 . 2/10/2007
Oh, twist. Well, kinda. Greg seems kinda skeezy. Its funny. Update soon! -Maddie
lucretiabaine chapter 5 . 1/28/2007
Oh, another chapter already! This is top rate. I only wish it could be longer, haha. Keep going. :]

LXF
Murphy's Lawyer chapter 5 . 1/28/2007
Wahoo another great chapter! I love this freaking story it's so great. Damien's hilarious.

I'd say more but I've got about a gazillion author alerts waiting for me! Sayonara!

- LL
Maddie Fyrce chapter 5 . 1/28/2007
Yay! I like it. Especially the line about klutzes on crack. It sounds fun. Locker by the band room? Sounds familiar...lol. Anyway, update soon. I'll work on Once Bitten when i have some time, dont worry.
lucretiabaine chapter 4 . 1/27/2007
Your other reviewers are rather hyperactive, so sorry to break the chain. But I do truly enjoy your story and will look forward to more updates. I want to know more about Damien.

LXF
Murphy's Lawyer chapter 4 . 1/23/2007
WHOO this is good! Heehee, Vira, you do not disappoint! YAY!

Update again soon, okay? And by the way, I liked the end bit, and Monica getting slapped in the face. That should happen more!

Sorry I really don't like cheerleaders. :D

- LL _
Maddie Fyrce chapter 4 . 1/22/2007
Um, that's effing amazing. Seriously. This is my favorite chapter of anything you've ever written. Ever. I love how you get the point across. I mean...wow. I kinda love Damien. lol
Countessrim chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
YES! OMG, I love Damien, what a slickster! That part was so amazing it added so much appeal to the charater! I swear I wish could have as great of a writing voice as you! You're my idle! Much love!
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »