Reviews for Constancy
Lexodus chapter 22 . 2/3/2008

I know you said it's gonna be sad at the end, but it still hurts! I love this story too much!

On a positive vibe, again, you've done brilliantly, and I WILL stay right until the end.
SiD EliA chapter 20 . 1/3/2008
That last line was so sad this was a wonderful story I read it all in one shot. I can't wait till you post more.
SiD EliA chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I don't usually like stories about preppy girls but this is really well written. I like that she's so vain, sometimes self doubter's can get annoying. I'll keep reading.
Lucia chapter 20 . 12/27/2007

Lucia
Black Viper chapter 20 . 12/26/2007
I absolutely love this!
guardgurlXOXO chapter 12 . 12/23/2007
good story! i like it a lot!
Maddie Fyrce chapter 19 . 12/16/2007
*sigh* this makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

you have no idea.
Leigha chapter 19 . 11/23/2007
aww so cute. damien is the best.

how's the update coming?

*_*
cocoartist chapter 2 . 11/6/2007
OMG. you like get cape. wear cape. fly ? I'm guessing, anyway, from this chapter's title. I just started this story today (I can resist beautiful goth/punk boys)I'm just hoping he has beautiful eyes, because that would really, really make my evening :) I like it so far i must say xx
Wesley Kelly chapter 19 . 10/14/2007
Hey, just read this whole story without stopping. It's really good. I can't wait for more. There were a few typos, but nothing I couldn't figure out. Just things like "Aloud" instead of "allowed" or a missing letter or a wrong letter at the end of the word (stuff that I am well aware that I do as well). Anyway, update soon.

Wesley Kelly
Aww-eded chapter 19 . 10/11/2007
Wow. Is there more?
Enaid chapter 19 . 10/10/2007
im so into this story i cant wait until the next update. i stayed up so late reading it last night...and not doing hw lol. but had no energy to review. anyway im glad they are back on good terms i feel kinda bad for taylor hopefully she will find her guy soon! shes funny too i like the 3 stooges thing heehe made me laugh
Kara Dee chapter 19 . 10/10/2007
"OMG she's going to take, like, bajilion years to post!" hahahaha TOTALLY what i was thinking! its all good though, i'm like in love with this story its awesome. i guess i can learn to be patient... :]
Black Viper chapter 19 . 10/10/2007
LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
Caylei chapter 19 . 10/9/2007
Can't really say what I think about this chapter yet...romantic I s'pose, but it seems like i'm missing something (duh). I guess it'll play out though later, so no worries! Good chapter nonetheless!
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »