Reviews for Constancy
Caylei chapter 17 . 9/1/2007
Yay! Another chapter! It's nice how she's got a good friend, if you can call Taylor that (at least they're on good terms) and of course it seems like Damien forgave her, so they're talking again, which is good. Awsome chapter! Need more!
Black Viper chapter 17 . 9/1/2007
Love it!
Maddie Fyrce chapter 17 . 9/1/2007
lol! damien wants monica naked. maybe. lol. sry. amused. good chpt. update soon.
Black Viper chapter 16 . 9/1/2007
LOVE THIS! please continue!
Caylei chapter 16 . 8/25/2007
This will be interesting at school for her, but I guess that was bound to happen. She just needs to stick it out. Can't wait to read more!
sourgummyworms2007 chapter 16 . 8/25/2007
good chapter. cant wait to read more.
Jenny Max chapter 16 . 8/24/2007
Wow, this is so amazing! I can't wait till the next chapter! D
Lucia chapter 16 . 8/23/2007
I heart this story so much! I love Damien, and love that Monica is going to do something about her "bitchy" self...I am very much looking forward to the new chapter, and I would love it if you told me about your other stories on here...of course some of them you already have, but whatever...

Heart

Lucia
Maddie Fyrce chapter 16 . 8/23/2007
ok, so i loved this chapter. when taylor called it made me get that prickly almost-gonna-cry feeling behind my eyes.

i can't wait to see what happens next.

UPDATE ASAP!
Lola Maria chapter 16 . 8/23/2007
Yay yay yay! New chapter! Who...hoo! Love you! lol. Oohh...cookie dough...yumm. That's sure to help in times of need..I'll keep that in mind for the future. Go Taylor! I like the getting off her ass option. And loving the insults too. I like Taylor...she's a keeper. Aw...shame she lost her man to Monica...now I feel all bad for her. A new Monica Carter...good for her.

Loved the chpater! Update soon por favor!

Lola Maria chapter 15 . 8/21/2007
Wow...I like Conner too. He's all insightful and such. How old is Conner anyway? ...now I'm confused about ages. Seriously. Are Damien and Monica juniors or sophomores? I just need this cleared up. wow...nice little confrontation. Greg's still a jerk...and now Monica has to spill it all. Wow. Very dramatic. Aw...so sad.

It was a good chapter, just kinda upsetting. And I'm all caught up w/ this. So I can officially yell at you to update ASAP cuz I really wanna know what happens next.

Lola Maria chapter 14 . 8/21/2007
Wow...now she's like cheating on Damien. So rude. I hate Greg. Make him die...or at least go far FAR away. Hate Greg...so much.

It was an okay chapter. I liked how Jane is being more mom-like...but I hate Greg so much it half ruined the chapter.

Lola Maria chapter 13 . 8/21/2007
She didn't break up w/ Greg? I'll kick her butt. Seriously. That school is far too prejudiced. and Monica's all back to "normal." Good for her. *coughNOTcough* Uh-oh. Now she's going to his house. this could get interesting. Huh...not what I was expecting. Go Monica for liking his house. Aw..poor Damien. Wow...that was kinda sweet.

Great chapter.

Lola Maria chapter 12 . 8/21/2007
Wow...she's like...being destroyed. Now I feel all bad for her. She lost her only real friend, and pretty much only has Damien left. So sad. Aww...that's so sweet. Between Monica and Damien. I LOVE your writing! Jeez...idk what was wrong w/ me to not read this WAY before. I should be shunned..only not, cuz then I'd be all sad. And now it got ruined. Jeez. And now it's slightly better. Odd little couple. but yay! She's dumping Greg!

Great chapter.

Lola Maria chapter 11 . 8/21/2007
I got realy confused by this chapter. Like..I don't get the dream/night thing at all. I'm very lost. Not too sure why. Like...I get it...but it raises MANY confusions. *gasp* No more cheerleader? Oh wow...did not see that comign. Like...really. I didn't. Yay! They kissed again! *cheers*

Lol...great chapter again.