Reviews for My dying pride and your dying lies
A Mind Filled With Laughter chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
unfortunatetly, there is no constructive criticism i can give u. Like i said on ur other poem, u have true talent, and i applaude you. This is beautiful and it clicks with every word. I hope to read moe of your work. -Salem
The Postscript chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Great imagery and emotion. Ironically, if I were too offer you any constructive critism, it would be about how you have so many good illustrates in your writing that it feels disconnected a bit. You need to thread a common thread through every line to give life and breath to your absolutly astounding words. Wonderful work. Keep writing, k.
rust phoenix chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
I really like the whole concept to this poem. I love the way you're not afraid to admit it's cliche, because a lot of writers are. Still, you make it sound original, and it definitely means something to you, and a lot of poems lack in originality or emotion. You gave the narrator an interesting voice, it has a mysterious, burned-out feel to it. I like the rhyming to this poem, it doesn't seem forced at all. I can't actually think of any constructive critisism, sorry. The part about Russian Roulette reminded my to the line in the System of a Down song Sugar: "I play Russian Roulette everyday, a man's sport, with a bullet called life." The first stanza is my favorite. Speaking of which, I'm adding this poem to favorites.