Reviews for This is not a test
blackbirdfly chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I only have two words for this poem.

It SUCKS.

i was just kidding. :) its fucking phenomenal, it captures it. I could almost see her, sitting there. I knew exactly who she wasand what she wanted, and I felt like I knew her. Or- knew her "status"

I love the "like an internet quiz, or a soap opera script"

this is not a test. hits hard too.

like all your work- its beautiful. perfect. amazin.
Noihseret chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
I really enjoyed this. you have such a unique talent for writing poetry. the way you describe things and compare things is wonderful write on!
CalypsoDreaming chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Wow. I love this. The line 'If she didn’t carry around her fake ID, she would have long ago forgotten who she is' really brings across the sense of lost identity, and I love the conflicting emotions in the poem. The line 'If she’s cured she’ll pay to get sick again/ Popularity is infectious' is amazing because it's so true. And the ending is genius. Keep up the good work!
blacktearsofinnocence chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Wow, this is a really good piece! it's really sarcastic but in a good way if that makes sense. i mean, it's like your disgusted at this fake, but, yet, you feel bad for her at the same time. well, that's what i got out of this at any rate. good writing. nice flow. thanks for the reviews, by the way! and for the fav's! keep up the good work!

Davida ;D
bipedalcooney chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Wonderfully well written. I especially loved the line, "If she didn’t carry around her fake ID, she would have long ago forgotten who she is". I really like this piece, the emotions here are vividly portrayed. Awesome work and keep writing!
lronMaiden chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
i really liked this. It's very bitter and bland and well written. you captured the mood very well. the only thign i'd change was make some of the lines shorter. but it's still great.