Reviews for The Mad Knitters

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
eaststar chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
Nerd-hater! And though the fact about the freckles was true :'( , I DON'T have asthma! (sticks out tongue) Plus, your story brings back memories... I used to be obsessed with knitting (though I never actually completed anything) and I used to bring in yarn and needles into fifth grade. True story. WAY too much info sooryy
Honestcat chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
I found a slight error in this chapter. You mentioned that 'Four Eyes' liked Marvel Comics. But Wonder Woman is a DC comics character. Anyway, marvelous series. I like the bitter fakeness of every character. It has the ture essence of parody and even goes into the side of satire. Love it.
lan yue liang chapter 6 . 7/12/2007
oh my effin WOW.

I was cracking up over and over again...

“Anyway, Kathy will die in misery, so one option is to euthanize her.”

“Hmm, that sounds pretty . . . is it a make-over?” asked Sydney.

Best lines ever xD

Wow, Jess has a PhD now? That makes her Dr. Jess... Okay.
kth chapter 6 . 7/12/2007
Oh, jeez. That last sentence is just so awesome! I like the weird twist you put on the doctor being... *gasp* the father, and Sydney's reaction to him. Jessica's instant analysis of the confusing doctor phrase things was hilarious, and Connie's cellphone at the ready was funny, too. And then, "It's just a twisted ankle." And I was gearing up to see you die, too! -.-"

This was a really fun chapter, I'm glad you haven't abandoned it. Keep writing and update soon,

kth
mysticLegend11 chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
What? I'm not in it? I feel so ashamed of myself... T_T

Yeah, yeah, it's all good. Huh, I wonder if Sydney actually knows about this. She might scream her head off.

Just a tad bit random, hehe. Keep it up.

J.X. (Hint, hint.)
Chocolate Trifle chapter 5 . 3/20/2007
True, this chapter wasn't as humourous, (except for the new villans - I love them! Ding Dong, lol!) but I enjoyed it just as much.

I can't wait for the next one...What could have made Kathy faint, I wonder... :D

- Animeniac
Iwillwinreversisomeday chapter 5 . 3/16/2007
Hrmph... "nearly slapped"? NEARLY SLAPPED? Hah! Yeah right! I DO see your point, but I still think I'm right, by the way.

"The girls all met at the park on Saturday, tense but knowing that they talk." Uhh... what? Don't really know what you meant by that.

Sol and Luna! But how did Ding Dong get to be their master? Maybe he's going to grow up and become a reversi master. But his quotes are hilarious. Wait... uh oh. The emo rant. Hopefully, Ding Dong will grow up better- at least without the diapers.

Hmm. Overall, a funny chapter, but you know... The argument? Yeah. Well. I'm trying to overlook that. (But honestly, I wish it was that exciting in real life, where it just made me angry.) Anyway, keep writing, and update often,

-future reversi star... once I learn the rules.
maxnotevoltage chapter 5 . 3/15/2007
Oh no... more relatives!

Or... something...

I've probably asked this before, but where on earth do you come up with all these crazy ideas? Because they're seriously hilarious.

Oh, and I loved the argument about technology taking over the world. Random arguments... Haha, poor Kathy. She's really losing it.

Wonderful, wonderful update!
Aotsuki chapter 5 . 3/14/2007
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.

DING DONG.

AH.

Absolutely wonderful portrayal. (loves it)

I was cracking up so bad IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.

Well, maybe it -is-... a little funny...

Jess, adjusting her headphones. D

Connie, napping. D

Katie and Sydney, knitting. D

Kathy, rolling her eyes. D

So wonderfully in-character.
Chocolate Trifle chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
Everything about the Fishers was hilarious - The Minnows, and the Tea and Crumpets theme especially. I love the girl's powers. Just about anything can related to knitting! I really want to see them use a rocking chair in something. xD

Great chapter, update soon please!

- Animeniac
CreativeSprite chapter 4 . 3/2/2007
haha, this is very funny and original. I'm adding it ot my favorites, can't wait for the next chapter.
maxnotevoltage chapter 4 . 3/1/2007
Oh... my... goodness. Do you realize how much pain you've just put me through? Seriously, my stomach can only take so much laughter! How in the world do you think of this stuff? The "Minnows"? "Theme song"? "Tea and crumpets"? Do you realize what kind of mental image that creates? Hahaha!

I love the whole thing with the powers, too. Anything to do with knitting... Including water! Ha! (One grammatical thing, though: "water is be used to wash yarn!" That threw me for a sec... :P)

"He is still with us spiritually!" Haha - no comment, there!

Uh oh... They didn't kill him, did they? And... who is he, anyway? Does Connie know him? Or is she just suddenly captivated by his beautiful eyes?

I must say, I thought the "tea and crumpets" thing was hilariously disturbing - but to even think about guys actually performing it? Goodness. This is too much for me to process.

Thanks for the laughs! I'll be staying on top of these updates, now!

Peace -
maxnotevoltage chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
Haha! Wow... Yet another hilarious chapter! How did I miss two whole updates? I thought I had this on my story alert!

Well, it's definitely going on there, now!

I loved the way you described all the "nerds" in their superhero costumes. Especially Green Lantern. And all the capes flying in the breeze (of the vent - HA!)... That was just amazing.

But this - ah, this quote here... Definitely got me going! "Calm down, Eugene, or you’ll have yet another asthma attack."

First of all, wonderful name choice. I applaud you ten times over on that one. And secondly,... I just love how it's so stereotypical to the point of being almost too funny to handle. Bravate! And now, onward to the next chapter.

Cheers! - :)