Reviews for The fate
Ioga chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Hm, this Emma confuses me with another Emma elsewhere. ;) Arnold, for some reason, has turned into an iconic name for someone completely different too. Distracting!

I think I probably missed on pretty much all and any of the hints in this one; I can't really blame the fic either, been working myself braindead this week. I picked it up by accident, but it was nice to be reminded of this stuff for a change too. (I've been wading in Naruto fanfic for a couple of weeks now, and I'm starting to be convinced it has to be fattening or at least cause clotting in the brain. ;))
Corinna Tate chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Hints of romance? As in if their circumstances were different they might have been... I'm not sure if I got it. To me it seems like Emma is a ghost who was only real to Arnold; maybe the only real thing in his life.
2347982095 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
In general, I can't stand horror stories or movies (it's...a phobia x.x, I don't even like watching the commercials) but your summary was interesting and since it wouldn't make me terrified for chapters on end, I wanted to read it. Wasn't disappointed of course, I loved how you wrote it, especially the end. The hints of everything were the best though. Awesome
mister mister chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
That was full of epic awesomeness. I liked it, the hints of dark romance and the murder. Murder and romance intertwine each other on a deadly circle.
tear-of-joy chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I really like ur ideas ur really good at making things seem dark and mysterious..

keep up the good work )
sunscraped chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
I'm used to writing murder in a much less daunting fashion, outlining it as an anticlimactic event rather than something impacting. This was a good start, but there is room for improvement.

First, try to build up a lot of suspense. It seems to me that this fic was based largely on a simple butterflies-in-the-feeling (to use a cliché) rather than the murder that was to take place. Rather than telling the reader outright that Arnold's fate was to kill, try dropping subtle hints scattered through the story. Although, I thoroughly enjoyed the hint that the three of them are possibly dead.

One last thing: you might want to employ the use of more pronouns to eradicate the slightly childish tone (not meant to be slander; sorry if it's a less than endearing phrase).

Overall, you did pretty well for your first try.

Keep writing.
ConsistentlyxInconsistent chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
That was good... A few more details would have helped making the situation a bit more mysterious and less confusing. Keep Writing!