Reviews for From the bottom of my heart
miss-ellen chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
hey this is really cool and relatable :D very muchly enjoyed
Charity F chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
I think the last line might be the most powerful...

And i also think you've done a great job with this. but i don't know whether it was how you wanted it to be but i feel as if the lines, the stanzas - - there's something missing. i don't know, i can't really explain it. That's why i'm wondering if it's meant to be like that. the lines themselves feel to be detatched from each other? i dunno.

Just my thoughts.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
this is very bittersweet and beautifully written... I like the time concept... great poem
His Mercy's Waiting chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Wow that was so sweet...and so beautiful. This review sounds really stupid and unhelpful, but I'm at loss to anything else. :)
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Very pretty... I like the bittersweet feeling to it.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
it reminds me of an older women

touching a younger romance of her own
Leaving Here chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
wow. sad but fabulous.

Liz
review chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
i know exactly what you mean. im not kidding. ive been through it. in the not-so-ancient past.

this is going on my favorites. it really speaks to me. you probably get comments like this all the time, but i just want you to know that this is real. to me.
The Postscript chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Beautiful, absolutely touching. "I can say goodbye without tears." is a really intriguing line with the rest of this poem. Strength . . . or numbness. In the stanza, I could see it the latter, but the rest of the poem alludes to the joy and happiness - time has healed. This is very touching to me because a friend and I parted ways a long time ago, but it was a very bitter "look off into opposite horizons". Time has worked in us now, but everything it has left in both of our hearts . . . it can be exhausting at times. Anyways, wonderful work. Beautiful write. Keep writing, k.