Reviews for The Rules of Intimidation
Molly chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Wooow! That was actually brilliant! The characters drew me in, the intensity kept me reading and the black abyss of things I want to know make me DESPERATELY BEG you to keep writing this story XP
Binkybaby chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
O I liked it :)
sorceress chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
This is great! when will u be updating it again? Been waiting for months... sigh... is this a one-shot ? Hopefully it's not... Keep up the good work! *winks*
mageintheshadows chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
It was really sweet, and absolutely my favorite sort of story. I have a question, though- what does 'cariad' mean? I'm pretty sure it's a Spanish word (forgive me if I'm wrong; Spanish has never been my forte), but I don't know very much of it. (I actually do speak some French- and I'm learning more- but 'Miguel' is a name of Spanish origin, so... I'm rambling.)

Anyway, I'm also wondering if, since this has the word 'prologue' at the top, if it's going to be a multi-chapter? (It seems like it; but there wasn't anything about it on your profile.)
tornangelwings chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
i say you continue on with this as a story...even if it isnt one. it would be a really good plot line, and the beginning is amazing. i love it again one of my fave cliches,continue.
cucumbers chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
oh boy, what fun. a captivating ,if a little confusing, start to a certainly wonderful story. can't wait for the update! (hey that rhymed!)
SimplySweetnSour chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
o0o, nice closing. i wonder, why almost, if not all, of your stories are connected.
Lorango911 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Ohh i liked your ending. I mean I LIKE your ending. Those last few lines got me all excited and what not. Is it a one shot? cuz i'm a little confused...
Distant Dreams chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I rreally like this! Hope you update soon!
sorceress chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
O.o...mysterious! Cool! Keep it up!
Cleopatra IV chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Good start... can't wait for the rest! Although I am a little confused as to what exactly is going on. Where are they? Has anything happened so far that he's had to protect her from? It kind of sonuds like it but I'm not sure.
AubriannaKnight chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
This is an amazing story and I hope you update soon.. Just from the first chapter I'm addicted. You really know how to catch someones attention. Always a good way to start out I think! Update soon.
Juniper Nights chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Kind of confusing but I'm sure you'll explain more as the story progresses. Great beginning, I look forward to more.
Dezi E chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Hey. I like the beginning to this new story. Though its been awhile sinc eI read that story with Gale and Devon. So I might skim again. LOl. good job.
Most.Beautiful.Whiskers chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
okay, can you say WHOA! That was totally awesome! unbelievable! it was vague-but i like vague. totally awesome!