Reviews for Battle Dance
Tigaroo chapter 5 . 3/26/2009
i weep at all the unfinished stories you have.
tmelange1 chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
You have a great sense of humor. Legiehn is hysterical, and the exchange with Kas made me laugh. Bravo!
tmelange1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Excellent beginning. I'm enthralled already. LOL
Midnights Scream chapter 5 . 3/12/2007
:) It was good, but I have no idea who these characters are. *sweatdrop* hehehehe
Midnights Scream chapter 4 . 2/6/2007
LOL. this story has caught my interest though all the new people introduced at once has confused me on who's who, but I think I'll figure it out soon or later. :) Nice start.
sporkess chapter 4 . 2/6/2007
Well, I've read a few of your stories, but I very rarely review because I'm a lazy slob. But I have decided I must change my evil ways, and so I've decided to let you know how utterly I love and adore you - and, incidentally, this story.

It's such an interesting concept, if one that sounds a bit more dangerous than your average tournament, and the characters you've created to go in it are ver intriguing. I wish we knew more about everyone's backstory - I love characters with heaps of depth, but it gets frustrating when you can only see one layer of them and you *know* that there's more!

I'm particularly interested in the story of how Kas and Belkin met, although I think Legiehn's relationship with his wife would also be worthy of exploration. And I really want to see where you're going with the unnamed man in segment 2... I may have to follow you to your LJ and see if you're dropping hints.

Anyway, thanks for a great story - and if I can't find any more of it on your LJ, I hope you update soon.
Esquirella chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
I really like your writing style, and the story is fascinating. I'd love to know the backstory on Belkin and Kas.