Reviews for The Song
TiffyCakes chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I really liked this song/poem. It shows that you're telling your feelings and there are people out there who care about your feelings. I am wondering how your tune to this song goes. This could be a really awesome song sung I think.

-God's Pen
Briar's Thorn chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Nice. i like it i know the feeling too. ive been in choir since i was five and still havnt gotten over stage fright, oh well though. i have a suggestio to make, in the line:

'I began to get into the song'

i suggest turning 'song' into 'melody' just because it would seem to flow better. right now it flows up till then then breaks and trys to start up again. also a few lines down it does the same thing with the lines:

"And danced more than just a sway

I began to really dance"

find another word for dance in the second line its not good to repeat the same word twice in such a short period of lines. it would make the poem flow. other wise i like it it made me feel like i was about to be shoved out onto a stage.
phantom66 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
that was totally from the heart!

I luved it!
stalkerlesson101 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
good poem. it expressed a very raw emotion that a lot of people can relate to. i like how you keep your poetic style diffrent some you write AABB and otthers ABAB it keeps things interesting. You have a lot of promise as a poet and a writer! i can't wait to read the rest of your work )
poemkitten7 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Aww, very pretty. Great flow and the last part was meaningful in a simple, not overly done, way. ] Keep writing! -Sara
Sophia Feros chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
hey crystal. I liked your poem. I finally got to review it! i just posted a story in fantasy Teen romance/action/adventure READ IT CRYSTAL! LOL. see ya at school tomorrow

-(Sophia Feros) -_-