Reviews for Dreamscape
MelloMaddness chapter 1 . 1/27
Steamy! _
Shikokudarkstar chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I loved this story. I read it and enjoyed it. I was a little sad that it wasn't too detailed...so I hope you update it but even if you don't. It can always be nice to let the imagination wonder. lol

Happy Writing,

Shik
tarryfairy chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
sigh.

I love this story :) well...I guess it's not exactly a story, but a snippet of one? Anyways I like it.

Sometimes I randomly think about it and I'm like "Hm...I wonder..."

If you ever continue it or not, it's still one of my favorite tentacle stories! Not that...*clears throat*...I find myself reading about tentacles that often...*looks around shiftily*
xEutopiax chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Hey There!

Alright, to be perfect honest, usually I really don't like stories with no plot or character names. But for this particular story, I think that this is what made it all the more interesting.

You touched a very important issue here, which is important in every walk of life. You can't control your dreams or the way you feel. Which is both good and bad.

I enjoyed this piece, and I like how you picked the title to go along with the piece, I feel it truly does summerize what it is about. Another thing I really liked about this piece was your descriptions, I can vividly imagine what the golden eyed man looked like.

The length of the paragraphs is good, not to long, nor to short. Extensively long ones make me loose intrest, while short ones make writing choppy.

Good Work!

-Kaiyako K.
Jess chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
. Please update ur sorry, please! What do u want I'll do anything i love this story! pretty pwease! Please Update this story.
Curb Crasher chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Yay for tentacles!
jess chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Still u still haven't updated this story pwease update pwease I like this story pwease hey hey maybe if u add more chapters people will like it and review.
N chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
This is really interesting. o_o And... really kinda hot too. I like the general feel of it and how it's written. And that we're never actually told the Boy's name. It makes the reader wonder if all the men he sees are different people or just the same person tricking him into thinking that there are more than one of him there.

It's... really good. .;
Jess chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Please Please Please Please I begg u Please Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update! PLease

Please Please Please Please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
jess chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
please keep the chapters coming please please! hurry update update!