Reviews for Lifeblood
Fairytale Gurl chapter 12 . 12/14/2007
this is amazing. please update soon

also i have one request: can u describe how nicolas looks, perferably in the story. and make his hot please:)

hahahahahaha

please update soon!
Lila chapter 6 . 10/17/2007
Absolutely incredible. I'm only on chapter 6, but I can't wait to read more...actually, it's my only source of inspiration these days. Thanks for the awesome story.
missboo13 chapter 12 . 9/2/2007
Very well done. I don't remember how I found the story, but I'm glad I did. I can't wait for the (hopefully) upcoming action!

-Miss Boo
Hazel chapter 11 . 6/30/2007
I am loving your story, thanks for your reply, the matches make sense now. Your plot is great it's so original, I've read a good few vampire stories, but none of them have had a vampire trying to create fake blood. I also really like the variety of your characters, I don't really have any criticisms, sorry.
insane in the brain chapter 11 . 6/17/2007
LMOA, that's okay, my mind is weird but THINK about it -.- seriously. I mean Em is a girl right?
rockchick07 chapter 11 . 6/16/2007
Im loving the story.

Keep up the good work! :-]
degrees-of-rambling chapter 11 . 6/14/2007
* JAW DROPS * GA
degrees-of-rambling chapter 10 . 6/14/2007
WOHOHOHO soo what's the Good Lord's connection with The Vampire eh? OH THE SUSPENSE! I WILL not rest until i read the other chapters! SCHOLS OUT AnD VAMPIRES ARE ALL AROUND! WOOHO!
Kadekksys chapter 11 . 6/14/2007
little confused about the transitions, but good chappie!
IrishPirateQueen chapter 10 . 6/10/2007
No I was not expecting that little letter. I liked it. nice touch. I really liked this chapter as well. something about it was just so GOOD! cant wait for more and I totally understand the review thing.
inuyasha30022002 chapter 10 . 6/10/2007
LOVE the story. What I really like is that you research. You know what was invented in the timeline. You add non-ficton to fiction! I love it when people make more believable!
insane in the brain chapter 10 . 6/9/2007
I suddenly had this WEIRD thought, what if she got her period? o.0

I'm weird I KNOW, but wouldn't that be blood as well? Could he collect THAT? o.0

Sit over a bucket maybe... for a week xD
Kadekksys chapter 9 . 5/8/2007
great chapter! i dont mind romance... I'm all for a well- written one. its just that so many stories now are so cliched you really have to hunt to find one in pure form. yours is exactly that. Fantastic story! and i love the new plot twist with the whole blood thing. yes, yes. i cant wait for more!
inksketcher chapter 9 . 5/7/2007
GREAT CHAPTER! and breeches are pants...? wow im dense! CAnt wait 4 the next ONe. UPDATE ASAP!

-Inksketcher
IrishPirateQueen chapter 9 . 5/7/2007
*reads author replies to reviews* YAY ROMANCE! That will be dramatic for sure. sorry I didnt read any of this sooner. Im waiting to take an exam as I read this, and today is the last day of school so yah Ive been busy. Great chapter. I love this
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »