Reviews for Lifeblood
IrishPirateQueen chapter 8 . 5/7/2007
*snickers* I love how you did the conversation between Isabelle and Camilia. Very good. And the first bit with Elsandra was actually touching. I love this story and it so should be a movie
insane in the brain chapter 9 . 5/6/2007
Ugh, human flaws suck in real life unless you're watching someone else self-destruct in pulic in a funny way :)

In stories they kick ass.

I'm so glad you updated
degrees-of-rambling chapter 9 . 5/6/2007
SWEET! that is probably the best chapter out of all your chapters. Three cheers for sweet blood and Vampires!
angeleyez61888 chapter 8 . 5/2/2007
i thought Camilia's visit with Isabelle was rather amusing and Isabelle deffently put Camilia in her place which was awesome. i can't wait to see if Elsandra choses to help Nicolas or notit seems like she's kinda starting to betray her uncles wise words but she fighting between if her uncle is right about vampires because everything Nicolas has done has disproved her uncle. i can't wait for the next chapter it should be intersting...
Slightly Obsessive chapter 8 . 5/1/2007
Hey,

I liked this chapter very much - the plot is moving nicely, and its still interesting, nothing cliche.

Sucks to be Camilla. )

Well done!
Kadekksys chapter 8 . 4/29/2007
another great chapter! good plot development... also, i like how you're keeping the focus of the story on Nicolas trying to help the vampire race instead of making it some super unrealistic romance between the "Great Leader of the Vampire Race" and the famous "Vampire Slayer that Said Vampire Has Converted."

Yeah. I hate cliches. Way to not be a cliche.
Eldemorrian chapter 8 . 4/29/2007
Yet another great chapter!

Keep writing! (and update soon)

~Pat
inksketcher chapter 8 . 4/28/2007
I see! I think ive got it all down now!..i feel so slow...anyway i luved this chapter! I really like Isabelle (and im not just saying that cuz shes got the same name as me!) Actually, i luv all the characters! Oh and im not sure if this is interesting or helpful in any way but i found out that in the 1800's in England 'pants' was considered a dirty word. just thought id tell u! _ Great job and UPDATE ASAP!

-Inksketcher
insane in the brain chapter 8 . 4/28/2007
Glad to see Ellie's having doubts about what her uncle told her about vampires, its so human to make mistakes but I love that little flaw... xD
Hazel chapter 5 . 4/28/2007
Hi, I love your story it's really interesting I haven't read it all yet but I'll keep reading, I don't really have any criticisms, but one thing did strike me as odd: these people keep using matches, what period is this story set in? It's just the matches don't seem to fit. Probably other people don't notice I'm a little weird I pick on these things, so anyway, its a good story looking forward to sinding out what happens.
ebonydragon chapter 6 . 4/17/2007
Nice! Update soon!
Slightly Obsessive chapter 7 . 4/16/2007
Yay! Another chapter - i'm reviewing as i read so i don't forget anything.

"But not only did Elsandra appear to dislike him with a fiery passion, but he was here on strictly business terms." - but twice in one sentence here. It doesn't sound right to me.

Other than that - very descriptive and good development! 'Till next time!
Eldemorrian chapter 7 . 4/16/2007
Nice chapter! I can't wait for the next one! :)

~Pat
Kadekksys chapter 7 . 4/15/2007
great chapter! you did a fantastic job of making sure you hit every story line! yay, yay, yay! I'm so happy you updated. Gosh, this is a great story; please dont wait so long next time!
Kirane chapter 7 . 4/15/2007
Interesting plot twists you're coming up with. :) Please update soon!
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »