Reviews for Lifeblood
degrees-of-rambling chapter 7 . 4/14/2007
GAK! why must all the good writers take so long to update. Fiction press should administer headsets to everyone so that they can speak the words they want typed and voila! faster way of writing. They actually do have that kind of software. VIV LA VAMPIRES! I have a sugar high.
Karasuwater chapter 7 . 4/14/2007
I like it! But... fyi, its not mayer, but mayor. I can't wait for more! :0)
angeleyez61888 chapter 7 . 4/14/2007
this was an intersting chapter i can't wait until Camilia goes to Isabelle tomorrow to rat and finds out Isabelle already knows... It's all right it took a little while the more time a person spends on a chapter or writting the better their writting is. i can't wait until the next chapter
inksketcher chapter 7 . 4/13/2007
Oh! see, i thought it was some kind of high tech gun...dont know were i got that. Anyway, awesome chapter yet again! its absolutly wonderful and i adore it! UDATE ASAP!

-Inksketcher
insane in the brain chapter 7 . 4/13/2007
YAY! I got something! xD I'm always the one who 'got it' two weeks after a bomb's been dropped -.-

I think Emmy should ranshack Nicholas's house... Drive him insane deliberately since he already made it clear she's a guest and won't harm her... xD

WTF? Why am I nicknaming your characters? I happen to do that often and authors get pissed at me .

SORRY!
IrishPirateQueen chapter 7 . 4/13/2007
VERY GOOD! And you repeating names is now evenly laid out. Very good. Though I do wonder if you could add a bit more of Elsandra's pov and of Nicholas. And a bit more into Elsandra's head. Like her thinking over the pro's or con's of helping him. Not just 'I dont trust vampires'. but I really like this. I LOVE IT! I wish it was a movie!

your's truly

Setka
Layla the fiend chapter 6 . 4/6/2007
I still stick with my Trenton/Elesandra idea...

C'mon, it'd be really interesting!
Layla the fiend chapter 5 . 4/6/2007
You should make Trenton attack and kidnap Elsandra. *nods* And like... try advances on her and stuff. Try, but not succeed. But be evil and sexy doing it.

What? I'm not fucked up in the head... *lies*
Layla the fiend chapter 3 . 4/6/2007
Elsandra kicks ass! Woot for rebellion! *cheers*
Lyra Waterflame chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
Please write more soon?
degrees-of-rambling chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
YAY! this is the first time i have ever been listed in someone's A/N. This was a very good chapter. well written and very crafty. KEEP THE CHAPTER COMING!
burnedtoast chapter 6 . 3/16/2007
No, no, it's a good thing, don't worry! Cliffhangers are hard to write and I think you do them quite well. Liked this chapter a lot; can't wait for more!
Eldemorrian chapter 3 . 3/16/2007
Oh... Great story! :)

First of all, I noticed a few typos and errors here and there like this one:

The chances that the slayers who had made bets were collecting their money at the moment was very high.

It should be:

The chances that the slayers who had made bets were collecting their money at the moment WERE very high.

chances - were

And in the part where Elsandra met Nicolas for the first time, you wrote "Amboise" instead of "Ambroise".

Lastly, use pronouns. :)

Anyway, your story's great. I love how you write, by the way. Update soon!

~Pat
IrishPirateQueen chapter 6 . 3/13/2007
Finally he got around to asking her *sighs* I did notice a few typos though. I only noticed two. one was pasted should be passed and then in the last bit Nicolas says "I would use it" when you meant to but "I wouldn't use it". I hope that helps any.

Yours Truly

Setka Dubhara.
IrishPirateQueen chapter 5 . 3/13/2007
Nice chapter. I like Camilia's character... its amusing. Well nothing really to say or critique so I shall move to the next chapter.
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »