Reviews for Don't let them know about us
Juliet chapter 29 . 8/10/2013
I love this story so much i literally read it in 1 day. I feel so close to this book and so attached. It keeps me sane and whole insude and thats what reallu matters.
Ellie chapter 28 . 10/20/2012
I just read this all in one night was such a wonderful story It has helped me to get the confidence to ask the girl of my dreams out and for that I thank you.

I know it's been a long time since you have done anything on your profile and it's most likely you do not use ficpress anymore but if you do and you see this review just remember people still want to know howthe sequel ends and if any others readers read this just give this story a review and we can get more attention to this story and maybe the sequel finished.

Also in chapter 28 in sara's letter it uses the name sloane I guess this is your real name and that you might like to remove it ;)

All the best Ellie
shenemet chapter 29 . 11/21/2010
PS I think you should probably add this last chapter to the sequel instead. Give people their happy ending :P They will check your author page for a sequel anyway.
shenemet chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Can't believe this story doesn't have more reviews. It felt really authentic - different from a lot of the mush around ;D

I think a lot of what I could say has already been said by other reviewers, but the one thing I really did like, especially at the beginning was that you get the point of view from the 'popular girl', which is quite rare, it's normally the other way round. So this was almost like a guilty pleasure for me D

Hope it works out for you, to be honest I'm a bit scared to read the sequel O_o.
shenemet chapter 15 . 11/20/2010
"I don't like you in so-many-levels."

made me laugh so hard P

Thank you for this story I'm really loving it.
shenemet chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
wow this chapter was really good, seems like the story took off here. I loved that 'unnatural' line.

And also that paragraph in one of the previous chapters that started '...in the shadow of the weeping willow'.
RySky chapter 28 . 4/7/2010
Let me just say that I adore this story so much. This is, I believe, the 3rd time I've read it and I can say, I will probably read it again in the future. I love your characters, they are in my opinion, flawless (even if in the story they have flaws). I just love the story line they followed through. It made me laugh and it made me tear up. Great work. Keep writing. :D
mm chapter 27 . 10/8/2009
this is a beautiful story
mm chapter 21 . 10/8/2009
wait was it like an actual card?

lol?

hooked
Killian I chapter 27 . 8/20/2009
This story is beautiful.
Blair Phoenix chapter 29 . 6/17/2009
I just finished reading this, and while I'm much to tired and speechless to say much at the moment,(If I can get the nerve to, I will say more so in a review for chapter 28) I really just want to say i wish this story had ended on Chapter 28...both in real life and the fiction. Knowing this is a true story, and how much shit you've already went through it really tears at the heart to know that things did not go smoothly from here on out, but you in fact had to endure even more.

The vagueness of this chapter drives me insane as it really leaves one to wonder how this all ends. Are you two still together as a couple, or just friends now? The fact that question is important (to me) shows how much you were able to involve me in your life through your work for me to want things to be ok in the end. I know in several authors notes you indicate you and Sara are still together in some fashion, which really makes me hope, but the words in this chapter are just so ominous it frankly scares the shit out of me.

I know at the point of this review, your sequel is 12 chapters in and you haven't updated in a decent while. Considering the importance of these stories I really am hoping finishing the sequel is of some degree of high priority for you. Regardless, while I will probably watch for updates like a hawk, I lack the heart and strength to read it until you finish. I hope you can forgive me but reading something as heart wrenching as what I fear your sequel is, and being forced to wait for updates would literally kill me. Whether the ending is good or bad, I want to be able to read it it one lump sum. Again, please forgive my weakness _

PS. For the love of god,unless its completely fluff with no /drama next to the romance, I will flip out if you do a third part D: And hurry up and finish this sequel so I can read it _
STAGES chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
This story has affected me so badly. The night I finished this story, I didn't sleep. I didn't eat the next day, or sleep the next night. Love makes people the happiest that they possibly could be- and it makes them the most depressed they could ever be. Love stinks. I'm sorry for everything that has happend between you guys.

Jag beklagar till deras förlust om älska.
156 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »