Reviews for in her life
kit feral chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
You're very good with parenthesis.

See, I admire you for this. This is the sort of thing I could never write, I could never admit that something as common as a BOY had made (okay, still makes) me bleed. I'd rather have people think it's because I'm mental than admit it was because he's my disorder.

I know what you mean about the "you" thing... he's always "you." Sometimes he's even "I." I know him well enough that I write poetry from his point of view. Scary, isn't it?

More than anything, I love this because I can relate. But you've really got a way with words- it's written beautifully. Lovely, lovely work. It was hard for me to pick a favorite line, but I finally settled on "and my deepest scars are reminders of who i could never be perfect for." It hurts, oh it hurts, because I know the feeling so well.

Heartbreak really does make for good poetry, hmm?
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Such painful honesty. You write with such strong emotions. THe structure of your poems as always is wonderful. Sometimes I wish that there was something that I coudl say, which would make you feel like you were good enough, because I think that you are an amazing person, I don't think that it is my place.

Keep it up.
eraced chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
nice work beautiful, dark and painful. keep writing. BTW thanks 4 the review n she was lying 2 me 2.

behind the
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
It aches with the honesty and just utter. beauty. that only you can portray in your poetry.

I love this and I missed, missed your poetry.

- Noelle
polka dots and addictions chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
aah this is just aches with its honesty & pain.
Prevaricate chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
god, it aches like a slow motion car crash.

beautifully written.
ApresMoiLeDeluge chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
First of all, thank you for the review, I hardly ever get feedback on my poems. Possibly because most of the ones besides the one you reviewed are old and notsogood. And I have nothing against Falloutboy, I listen to them too, they were just an example of how some people think that the pain in songs and TV shows make them an authority on real life pain.

And now, on to your poem. )

Absolutely beautiful, the first line had me hooked. This is what you see in real life that they take out of the movies. I love it!