Reviews for Forgotten Sands
Ming chapter 13 . 8/5/2012
Nice chapter; I really liked Halan's fight and that Fifth Stance is quite original. Hope to see more of it ;)
And the battle reaches its climax, although it seems it won't be Halan that defeats Drakkan... unless everyone else gets owed ' But I doubt you'd be willing to do that, so who will it be?
Update!
Jackyl 2000 chapter 13 . 7/24/2012
Yay, you returned to these stories :) True, this one didn't get an update yet, but I hope it soon will and since I'm behind anyway... :D
Great chapter, I especially liked the battle between Halan and Zonan. Can't wait to see how the final showdown will go, so update!
Citrusade chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Ooh! I like this one a whole lot too. Another question, how do you come up with such great character names for fantasy stories? I rarely think of a good one. -.-'

o()o
WhiteWolf Kyoko chapter 13 . 12/28/2011
Awesome chapter!
Hyde chapter 12 . 12/14/2011
Reptilions, eh? Nice, but if they're snakemen... well, nevermind :D

I like Lizor and Telon's fighting style, hope one of them will join Zora and the others. Folko's match was nice... good to see he can fight in his hybrid form and now Drakkan steps into action... I fear Telon is done for... and there's still that chick from Drakkan's team to handle... maybe Zora or Dhalia will get that one?

Anyways, things are getting more interesting by the chapter, so update!
Hyde chapter 11 . 12/14/2011
Thought I forgot about this, eh? Actually, I wanted to wait until you make several updates, just in case, but I couldn't wait any longer!

I'm glad Zora's alright, but how are those two, hooded guys?

Hopefully the next chappie will clear that up. Off to read it!
Jackyl 2000 chapter 12 . 12/2/2011
Wow, two matches done at once? That was nice. I liked them both and perhaps it's a good idea to do this, coz at times, while the fights are enjoyable, they seem somewhat overly long.

Either way, the arc is progressing nicely and I can't wait to find out what happens next.

So update!
Jackyl 2000 chapter 11 . 12/2/2011
Awesome! I especially like how you handled Zora's part. Didn't saw that coming. I wonder who those, mysterious guardians are; friends, foes, something more?

Multiple battles up ahead, so I can't wait to find out more!
Frankie chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
Two fights in one, eh? I like it. Folko vs. Lailo was cool enough and since this whole, Telon fellow isn't a member of the main party, it's okay he had less time... besides, I like his style... his and that Lizor dude ;)

Unexpected turn with Drakkan, I must say... I'm curious what lays ahead. Hopefully you'll reveal some more about it in the nearest chapters.

Anyways: great job so far, keep on updating!
Frankie chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
An unexpected save for Zora... cool ;)

Sorry I didn't review earlier, but Halloween is a busy time of the year for me. Luckily I can read all I want now ;) And this chapter rocked! I'm glad you updated further and even put two, new stories on, so I'll have quite a bunch of entertainment tonight ;)

Thanks.
EpicMelons chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Just like every other story *that you write* is epic. Yeah.
EpicMelons chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
Just like every other story, this one was great. Absolutely EPIC. Keep it up!

-EpicMelons
WhiteWolf Kyoko chapter 12 . 10/25/2011
Loved the new chapter!
Ming chapter 12 . 10/25/2011
Again two fights... cool! Folko's was entertaining, the other was kinda one-sided, but it was still nice... and we finally learn a bit more into the background of the arc... I'd imagine that whole Lizor guy is a reptilion as well... can't wait to see what happens next, so update ASAP!
Ming chapter 11 . 10/25/2011
This fight was very enjoyable... knug-fu style I see. I like that hooded figure, granted with another blocking Dhalia's group I doubt he's anything unique, so it's also doubtful he'll be joining Halan, as yoour heroes usually posses traits no other have... which is a good thing ;)

Anyways, since fight and I'm off to read more!
183 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »