Reviews for I'm Getting Married? To My BOSS?
Abogerreboo chapter 25 . 4/20/2009
Ah! What's gonna happen next? Can't wait to read more! This story is AMAZING! And you are an AWESOME writer! update soon x
Abogerreboo chapter 24 . 4/20/2009
XD love it how they keep getting interupted. Zach's parents are so hilarious! :D
love2read2 chapter 25 . 4/20/2009
Men are so clueless sometimes...no most of the time! Can't wait to see what Katherine has up her sleeve and if she gets served!
Abogerreboo chapter 17 . 4/20/2009
hahahaha Zach what a pervert! XD
Abogerreboo chapter 15 . 4/20/2009
this chapter made the butterflies in my srtomach flutter XD i really like Valerie's character as well xx
Abogerreboo chapter 14 . 4/20/2009
aaw poor Zack can't seem to stop embarassing himself! hahaha XD
Abogerreboo chapter 12 . 4/20/2009
i don't hate Zack at all. He is so sexxy! hehehehe XD
Abogerreboo chapter 10 . 4/20/2009
I LOVE this chapter! favourite chapter so far! It got me laughing out loud! XD xx
Abogerreboo chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
Ohh.. i'm likin Zack's charactr so far! :D x
Abogerreboo chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
This story is very interesting so far. I have a feeling this MIGHT be going to my faves... just a feeling! XD
Priscilla Shay chapter 25 . 4/20/2009
I dont...CARE ABOUT THE CONTRACT EITHER!

lol, the ending was a little weird...to be interrupted by the car. but, yeah school's ending soon so...yay!

~P.S.
ItalianQT chapter 25 . 4/20/2009
This is just a prime example of how clueless men are about women! lol Update soon! :-)
ItalianQT chapter 24 . 4/8/2009
Oh yea! I guess I got confused LOL I went back and skimmed the first 2 chapters. Good story so far! Update soon! I can't wait to see what zach does to valerie when he sees her in that dress! :)
cajun-cuteness chapter 24 . 4/4/2009
LOL!

She's kinda dense!

She doesn't realize that he really likes her now!
Veronica chapter 24 . 3/26/2009
Hahaha!

I loved this one.

It took me practically an hour tp read, it was so long!
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »