Reviews for I'm Getting Married? To My BOSS?
love2read2 chapter 24 . 3/25/2009
Nice...really liking this. I can't wait to see when they'll admit their real feelings to each other. Great chapter update soon!
Obsession Changes Things chapter 24 . 3/23/2009
Holly Crab Shaks On The Pier! Talk about a little party in the pants, geez Zack, keep it G rated its on K not M! Haha, Love it! Update soon!

~Obsession
alakazam05 chapter 24 . 3/23/2009
everyone in the house keeps on interrupting them! there's so much pent up frustration. haha. i wonder if they'll go even further in proclaiming how they really feel...
StrandedOnYou chapter 24 . 3/22/2009
i seriously love this story.

he is so into her

lmao and i love how the parents keep interupting

hurry up and update
princessbleachhead chapter 24 . 3/21/2009
WoW hot dress by the sound of Zach's reaction

Is he sure that he wants her to her that one?

Every guy will be looking at her, at the party.

Zach is scared to be rejected lol weird

i loved this chapter

His parents keep interrupting lol

cant wait for the next chapter.

very good chapter
angie chapter 24 . 3/21/2009
this is really good and funny soon can't wait to see what happens done thanks
Priscilla Shay chapter 24 . 3/21/2009
o long chapter! LOL

omg.. is he like gonna attack her and they never make it to the party? lol, sucks his parents keep interuppting and she was actually going to get an answer :(

About how many more chapters do you think there are? And it'll bne interesting to see how you explain everything...because it's a little convoluted and i'm not sure im totally comprehending it lol. So I'm DEFINATELY looking forward to everything being explained to Valerie.

~P.S.
cryingxangel chapter 24 . 3/21/2009
keep on writing! don't stop! i need to know what happens!
triplet-lemon chapter 24 . 3/21/2009
cliffhangers are wrong!
JZK chapter 24 . 3/21/2009
haa

I loved all the random kisses Zach kept giving Valerie

that was funny that Zach aprants kept interupting
cajun-cuteness chapter 23 . 3/6/2009
EVIL KATHERINE!
cajun-cuteness chapter 15 . 3/6/2009
BWAHAHAHA!

I love it!
ItalianQT chapter 23 . 3/3/2009
lol I liked the ending of this chapter! A little bit of flirting going on! I hope Zach doesn't freak out when he finds out that Valerie is the one he is suppose to marry! And does Zach's parents recognize her? Update soon! :-)
Luz chapter 17 . 2/27/2009
I really did like this chapter. The way you made the kiss so subtle yet you couldn't miss it. That whole scene you made was wonderful. Your writing is cool. It's straight to the point, but descriptive enough. Don't stop writing.
Luz chapter 14 . 2/26/2009
Wow the story is getting really good. Good job setting all this up
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »