Reviews for I'm Getting Married? To My BOSS?
cryingxangel chapter 22 . 2/15/2009
OMG u're trying to kill me here! what the heck is this? r u seriously trying to kill us from the suspense?
Julie Butler chapter 22 . 2/15/2009
Meanie!

Haha,

You cant just leave it there

YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE!

Just so you know,

This is really good,I like constantly check for updates,

its good to have you back

Keep up the good work :D

I think i know who it may be,

Probably the Katherine (i dont really recall her name) haha...But his last girlfriend...

I hope i am not right!

Though some added drama wont hurt :D
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 22 . 2/14/2009
?

where is the rest of it?
ItalianQT chapter 21 . 2/10/2009
Who caught them? I think it was his parents! I'm glad you decided to finish the story! Update soon! :-)
blurrylights chapter 21 . 2/9/2009
Hiya!

Welcome back. :) Oh, and I used to be StarsWatchAsIDance, by the way.

Anyway, they kissed TWICE in this chapter...wow. He really does like her, doesn't he? And that must be so awkward! Meeting your future mother in law while kissing her son...ha ha.

Update soon! :)
zagato chapter 21 . 2/9/2009
Thanks for updating! It's good you went on a wonderful trip. Best of luck with your classes. Please update.
princessbleachhead chapter 21 . 2/9/2009
oh zach's mum has seen them kissing lol

glad you're back cant wait to read more

zach is falling fast.

so has valerie

i think they would make a cute couple

i loved this chapter, the connection between them is growing fast.

pretending to be a couple only make falling for each other faster than the normal boyfriend and girlfriend way.

cant wait for the next chapter

please upload quick

i missed this story.
AppointedRLK chapter 21 . 2/9/2009
very nice! hahahhaa, their relationship is actually funny. hahahaha, well can't wait for you next update! good job!
Kyrina chapter 21 . 2/9/2009
i like this story, its a good one, good job :D update soon please.
alakazam05 chapter 21 . 2/9/2009
oh wow! now i'm getting excited for what's to come. I hope the updates will come quicker. :)
ItalianQT chapter 20 . 1/25/2009
Aw! I think you have a cute story so far. The pace is really fast though. And who is this Hunter that she wants to buy the perfect house for? Update soon! :-)
Vicky A chapter 20 . 1/25/2009
I like you story very much. I actually found this one on quizilla. for some reason stoped reading it because i couldn't find it or somthing. And Image how I felt when i found this here on fictionpress, I was so happy beacuse it well written and I like the plot. So hurry up with the updates and finish this soty as soon as you can.

/Vicky A.
greensmiles chapter 20 . 12/29/2008
I absolutley LOVE your story! It has been one of the best stories i've read so far and its great D. Oh and one question, i may of missed it but do Zach's parents know that Valarie is the girl who Zach is suppose to get married to? Update soon.
alakazam05 chapter 20 . 12/13/2008
These last few chapters are really funny. I like how things are developing between them. They are not going too fast and we get to learn how each one is feeling. I hope to read another chapter soon! :)
Obsession Changes Things chapter 20 . 12/12/2008
Okay so let me start off by saying that your story is really good so far though it kind of seems like Zach is falling for her to fast and the same goes foe Val. I'm hooked though so please update soon, I can't wait to see whats next. Oh and you might want to change the rating from K to at least T for nor for the Content and Language, and if it gets more graphic later then to M. But still good story!

~Obsession